per group (up to 6)
per group (up to 6)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Scavenger Hunt with 30+ challenges
- Historical and architechtural walking tour
- Cinematic walking tour, discover 5 film locations around Boston's civic center.
- WiFi / Internet access - this scavenger hunt is done on your smartphone and requires a data plan.
- Departure details
- 80 School St, Boston, MA 02108, USA Once you're standing outside this hotel, and have completed the transaction with our website, log in with your account to begin your scavenger hunt.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 152849P7
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- A note from Boston Civic Center Tourist Scavenger Hunt
What you can expect during your visit
- Outdoor activity done in small groups, up to 6 persons. No need to touch anything or enter anywhere.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Boston Civic Center Tourist Scavenger Hunt?
- How much is Boston Civic Center Tourist Scavenger Hunt?
- Boston Civic Center Tourist Scavenger Hunt price starts from €35.08. Discover and book Boston Civic Center Tourist Scavenger Hunt on Tripadvisor
- What is the Boston Civic Center Tourist Scavenger Hunt cancellation policy?
- Boston Civic Center Tourist Scavenger Hunt cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Boston Civic Center Tourist Scavenger Hunt on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Boston Civic Center Tourist Scavenger Hunt?
- Boston Civic Center Tourist Scavenger Hunt is hosted by Hollywood Tourist Scavenger Hunt. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hollywood Tourist Scavenger Hunt on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Boston Civic Center Tourist Scavenger Hunt on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 152849P7
- You'll start at80 School St80 School St, Boston, MA 02108, USAOnce you're standing outside this hotel, and have completed the transaction with our website, log in with your account to begin your scavenger hunt.See address & details
- 1Old City HallStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Boston Irish Famine MemorialStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 3Old South Meeting HouseStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 4Boston Opera HouseStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 5Emerson Paramount CenterStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 6Boston CommonStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 7Massachusetts State HouseStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byPark Street Church
- 8Granary Burying GroundStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 9Tremont Temple Baptist ChurchStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 10King's ChapelStop: 5 minutesSee details
See 13 more stops
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Great way to explore some Back Bay history
Great way to get a little history of Back Bay. Alot of information and very cool venues. The challenge questions …
Mix of good and bad
Overall fun, hampered by some errors in navigation, lots of questions are basic. Nice info on history
Nice way to visit the city
It was a fun hunt to do with the kids (13 & 8 yrs old). If you book through Trip Advisor, you'll get a code. Then …
It was very historical and interesting. Were the scavenger hunt took us was very beautiful. Please fix the speed of…
Always nice to walk and learn a city in a play-manner and this one fulfill s that. We have missed the wouw-factor.…
A great way to explore a city
My husband and I were in Ottawa for 2 nights and looking for something to do for a day. The scavenger hunt was so m…
Spectacular Montreal Olympic Park
It's my first time to visit the Montreal Olympic Park... we ride the cable to reached the observatory deck and from…
Nice and easy self-guided city tour
Good way to see the main Rotterdam sights and get a good overview of the city. One clue - the barrels, was wrong/ou…
We did this back in the summer of 2017 and it was really amazing. We got to see all the sites we wanted to see and …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
We had a lot of fun doing this scavenger hunt. We saw new things and learned alot of history that we hadn't heard before.
Written 20 September 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thanks for the great feedback!
Written 21 September 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.