Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
We will be navigating up and through canyons, climbing up fins, and rappeling off arches in the heart of red rock country. As the day gets warmer it will be time to eat lunch and move to the Colorado River. A dramatic change will have us stand up paddling through the canyons of the Colorado Plateau.
- You'll start at354 N Main St354 N Main St, Moab, UT 84532, USALocated directly behind Eklectica Cafe. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to trip start time.See address & details
- 1Colorado Riverway Recreation AreaStop: 3 hours - Admission includedStand Up Paddleboarding down the Colorado River where you will be surrounded by peace, tranquility, and towering red rocks.Read more
- You'll end at354 N Main St354 N Main St, Moab, UT 84532, USALocated directly behind Eklectica Cafe. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to trip start time.See address & details
354 N Main St, Moab, UT 84532, USA
Returns to original departure point
- All Equipment needed to go Canyoneering and Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Transportation to and from Canyons and River
- Professional licensed guides
- Entry/Admission - Colorado Riverway Recreation Area
- Transportation to and from Paddle Moab shop
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Our tour guide Kyle was very nice but seemed as if he rolled out of bed & had a few edibles in the morning before meeting us. He was knowledgeable about certain species of plants and trails, but we felt weary about his expertise when he put the harnesses on us for the…
Date of experience: October 2020
Justin guided me and two friends through the canyons and down the river with total expertise, patience and a fun-loving attitude. After sizing up our group as capable of handling a challenge, he led us on some bonus activities and offered great suggestions on what to do for the…
Date of experience: July 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Paddle Moab
Friendliest guides on the water!
Myself and my girlfriend ended up doing two excusions through Paddle Moab. One day we did the half-day Kayak and th…
Great Day on the Water
My wife and I went out on paddle with Hunter and had an amazing time. Hunter was engaging and taught us a lot about…
Phenomenal "Must-Do" Experience
My partner and I had an incredible experience with Paddle Moab and have already shared with friends that this is ha…
First time SUPing on rapids
Called the day of and was able to join an existing SUP trip. SUPing on the river through the rapids was fun. The …
Great time canyoneering!
We had a great time on this tour! Our guides were very friendly and made sure we knew what we were doing. They were…
SUP the Labyrith dreamily with Emily* (TM Roc and Lea)
Our leader, Emily T., was the heart of this trip and the rest of the team -- Hunter and Charlotte were vital to our…
Great Guide and amazing Trip
Our guide Alina was amazing. This was our first time SUPing on a river. She gave us excellent advice and made our…
Unbelievable rafting experience. Guide Teal was amazing! She gave us a lot of good local tips on other hikes, food…
Flatwater kayaking fun!
Myself and my buddy did the flatwater kayak. What an amazingly fun and relaxing experience. Fun, knowledgeable, and…
Fun on the Colorado River - Highly Recommend
We had an amazing time paddle boarding on the Colorado River with our guide Hunter. We chose the Splish and Splas…
Highlight of our trip
This was the highlight of our trip! The tour was breathtakingly beautiful--unparalleled scenery! Hunter was a fabul…
My girlfriend and i loved the SUP experience in Moab. Our tour guide,Alina, was awesome with much knowledge on Moa…
Super fun, my kids had a blast!
Hunter was our guide! He was great company and very interactive with us. He provide water and was taking care of us…
Had a great time!
Paddle Moab is where it’s at! Really enjoyed my time rafting, it was beautiful and the tour guides were great!
Our family had never done anything like this before. We have 3 kids, ages 10, 12 and 16. All three of them had a …
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Moab Canyoneering and River Stand Up Paddleboard Combo
What time does Moab Canyoneering and River Stand Up Paddleboard Combo start?
Moab Canyoneering and River Stand Up Paddleboard Combo will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Moab Canyoneering and River Stand Up Paddleboard Combo on Tripadvisor
How much is Moab Canyoneering and River Stand Up Paddleboard Combo?
Moab Canyoneering and River Stand Up Paddleboard Combo price starts from €168.56. Discover and book Moab Canyoneering and River Stand Up Paddleboard Combo on Tripadvisor
What is the Moab Canyoneering and River Stand Up Paddleboard Combo cancellation policy?
Moab Canyoneering and River Stand Up Paddleboard Combo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Moab Canyoneering and River Stand Up Paddleboard Combo on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Moab Canyoneering and River Stand Up Paddleboard Combo?
Moab Canyoneering and River Stand Up Paddleboard Combo is hosted by Paddle Moab. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Paddle Moab on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Moab Canyoneering and River Stand Up Paddleboard Combo on Tripadvisor