Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Voted Best Walking Tour in San Francisco 2017, 2018, 2019. SK Morton was born in San Francisco and possesses, not only, knowledge and love of San Francisco, but also, the ability to make stuff up when he's stumped. The Lousy Tour gives in depth information about San Francisco history, culture, architecture, and even current events. And you'll be able to follow along with all of the stories on your own phone or tablet with pictures from SK's library of thousands of historic images and recordings.
- You'll start atHotel Triton342 Grant Ave, San Francisco, CA 94108, USALook for SK either out front or in the lobby of the Triton. He'll be wearing a YELLOW & BLACK bowling shirt.See address & details
- 1Dragon's GateStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2St. Mary's SquareStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Tin How TempleStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Donaldina Cameron houseStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Ross AlleyStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Grant AvenueStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Portsmouth SquareStop: 25 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atPortsmouth Square Playground718-736 Clay St, San Francisco, CA 94111, USAWe End at Portsmouth Square, the birthplace of San Francisco and starting point for the 3rd leg of the Lousy Tour - Yerba BuenaSee address & details
Hotel Triton, 342 Grant Ave, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Portsmouth Square Playground, 718-736 Clay St, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
- Souvenir drawstring backback
- Bottled water
- In your backpack you'll find a surprise candy gift. It might be chews, gummies, lollipops, taffy, or hard candy. (Sorry - chocolate tends to melt)
- SK makes available his library of historic images on your digital device (Or follow along on his)
- Entry/Admission - Dragon's Gate
- Entry/Admission - St. Mary's Square
- Entry/Admission - Tin How Temple
- Entry/Admission - Donaldina Cameron house
- Entry/Admission - Ross Alley
- Entry/Admission - Grant Avenue
- Entry/Admission - Portsmouth Square
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
SK has done a massive amount of first hand research and his passion shows through not only in his knowledge but also his enthusiasm. Mom and I were on the edge of our seat around every corner. I was extremely impressed with the amount of detailed history one man can pack into…
Date of experience: February 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: SK Morton's Lousy San Francisco Walking Tour
Best "Walkie-Talkie" Tour Guide!
You do plenty of that: Walk & Talk! Hats off to SK for a VERY animated, humourous, and engaging tour. As others …
Adina Morano E00
What an awesome experience!
We are locals who like to tour the city like tourists. I found this tour and since my hubby is an incredible histo…
Didn't Know What We Didn't Know
Excellent tour for tourists and locals alike! The information is crafted and tied together to keep everyone engage…
SK stands for Super Knowlegable. I think.
We do a lot of tours all over the country. The characteristics that make SK's tour outstanding: He speaks loud e…
Over and above expectations. Excellent.
My wife and I booked with SK Morton to do the downtown tour and needless to say it was absolutely excellent. We wer…
No need thousands words. SK welcomes you with gifts, gives a little speech about the tour and go ! SK in a human wi…
All day walking tour of SF and hit every spot we wanted to see!
SK is extremely knowledgeable and interested in his city! We are not huge history or architectural buffs, so we al…
The best walking tour of San Francisco
Went around the town and looked at many interesting things and got to go into POPOS. Never would have discovered PO…
"Natively" speaking- A must do Tour!
I am a San Francisco born and raised native and after going on this tour I realized how little I knew about my home…
The "Lousy Tour" really isn't!
We joined 2 of SK Morton's Lousy Walking tours (the Downtown and Chinatown tours) in July and they were brilliant. …
Just returned from another wonderful SF adventure with SK. This time we did the Yerba Buena tour. It was packed wit…
I worked in that area for decades and this tour showed me things that were literally right in front of me and under…
Yerba Buena Walking Tour
This was a great tour and lots of fun!! Our award-winning tour guide knew his stuff and shared unique insights int…
Best walking tour of San Francisco!
You must go on SK Morton’s Walking Tour! There is no other tour like it. SK knows what he is doing. He provides a …
Walking Tour of SF
Decided to go for a walk in SF but wanted a purpose. Booked a guide with SK Mortou Lousy Walking Tour. We had a gr…
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 6,196 travellers!
from €55.87* €62.08
Popular: Booked by 40,470 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 6,068 travellers!
from €100.99* €106.31
Popular: Booked by 10,022 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Lousy San Francisco Walking Tour - Chinatown Tour
What time does Lousy San Francisco Walking Tour - Chinatown Tour start?
Lousy San Francisco Walking Tour - Chinatown Tour will start at 12:30 PM. Discover and book Lousy San Francisco Walking Tour - Chinatown Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Lousy San Francisco Walking Tour - Chinatown Tour?
How much is Lousy San Francisco Walking Tour - Chinatown Tour?
Lousy San Francisco Walking Tour - Chinatown Tour price starts from €25.17. Discover and book Lousy San Francisco Walking Tour - Chinatown Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Lousy San Francisco Walking Tour - Chinatown Tour cancellation policy?
Lousy San Francisco Walking Tour - Chinatown Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Lousy San Francisco Walking Tour - Chinatown Tour on Tripadvisor