Yosemite and Glacier Point Tour from San Francisco by Amtrak
By Crossroads Tours & Limo
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-99, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, English, French, Spanish
- Overnight accommodation
- National Park fees
- Sports Refillable Water Bottle or Bottled Water
- Hotel pickup in Fresno
- Amtrak/hotel/airport or bus station drop-off
- $10 Gratuity is included for your Guide ( You can pay additional to the Guide directly
- Entry/Admission - Glacier Point
- Entry/Admission - Yosemite Valley
- Departure details
- San Francisco, CA, USA Day 1 - You will arrive at the Amtrak location near you. Our tour includes and with starts Amtrak ride to Yosemite and back to the starting point on Day 2 Or you also have option to travel to Los Angeles instead of coming back to San Francisco.
- Fresno, CA, USA Day 2 - We pick you up early in the morning at your hotel for our Yosemite Adventure. We return back to Amtrak station after the tour. Option to add another night at hotel and/or option to travel to Los Angeles is available as well.
- San Francisco, CA, USA Tour can include Round Trip to and from San Francisco or you have option to travel to Los Angeles after the Yosemite Tour. So if you are traveling from San Francisco to Los Angeles , this tour is perfect so you can visit Yosemite in your travel plans.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18808P12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you want to visit Yosemite on your way to Los Angeles or any other direction using Amtrak please book the tour and then contact us to let us know where you would like to go. If your destination is in the LA or Sacramento area there is no additional cost. There will be additional cost if you are traveling involved in you choose to travel beyond these locations.
- Rates are based on Double Occupancy. Solo travelers are subject to a surcharge of approximately $100 USD due upon check-in
- Glacier Point is usually closed in winter from November to April. Any of the highlights listed on this tour may be closed due to weather or construction. The local operator will display alternative sites in this instance.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Parents with small children must provide car seats and/or booster seats if necessary.
- Infants from 0-1 years must be in the back seat strapped into a rear-facing car seat if less then 20 lbs.
- Children between 1-8 years (or who weigh more than 20 lbs.) must be in in the back seat (some exceptions apply) and strapped into either: A rear-facing car seat until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat; a front-facing car seat with a five-point harness until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat; a booster seat if under 4 ft 9 in and over the height/weight limit for a car seat; a regular seat belt in the back seat if taller than 4 ft 9 in.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- A note from Yosemite and Glacier Point Tour from San Francisco by Amtrak
What you can expect during your visit
- 3 questions that apply to you and everyone in your group to which your answer should be NO . 1. ...been diagnosed with COVID 19 ? 2. .. been asked to quarantine ? 3. ..you been in contact with anyone with COVID 19 ?
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Yosemite and Glacier Point Tour from San Francisco by Amtrak?
- Yosemite and Glacier Point Tour from San Francisco by Amtrak price starts from €498.76. Discover and book Yosemite and Glacier Point Tour from San Francisco by Amtrak on Tripadvisor
- What is the Yosemite and Glacier Point Tour from San Francisco by Amtrak cancellation policy?
- Yosemite and Glacier Point Tour from San Francisco by Amtrak cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Yosemite and Glacier Point Tour from San Francisco by Amtrak on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Yosemite and Glacier Point Tour from San Francisco by Amtrak?
- Yosemite and Glacier Point Tour from San Francisco by Amtrak is hosted by Crossroads Tours & Limo. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Crossroads Tours & Limo on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Yosemite and Glacier Point Tour from San Francisco by Amtrak on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Yosemite and Glacier Point Tour from San Francisco by Amtrak?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2 days. Discover and book Yosemite and Glacier Point Tour from San Francisco by Amtrak on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18808P12
Relax and arrive at Amtrak...
We pick you up at your hotel...
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Loved the small group (10 people) experience! Our tour guide, Julie, was knowledgeable and made the tour fun. Yos…
Private Yosemite Tour with Crossroads Tours - Great option with competitive price!!
Our guide Cynthia was exceptional!! She took great care of my family and gave us a lot of time and attention! She w…
Yosemite small group tour
Highly recommend this tour. Eight people on the tour. Robert the guide was awesome and very knowledgeable. We saw t…
Enjoyable day in Yosemite with Juli
Juli is an excellent professional - knowledgeable with a great sense of humor. Hightly recommended *****
Excellent Way to Enjoy Yosemite
Juli was our tour guide (9/10/22) and she was excellent. Very knowledgeable, eager to accommodate passenger reques…
Highly recommend this tour and Mike
Mike was an incredible guide. He was easy-going, accommodating, and very knowledgeable. The tour was all that we ex…
Private Yosemite van tour with Crossroads Tours
Our guide, Daniel, was outstanding! Mercedes Sprinter van was very clean and comfortable. Owner of company, Ram, wa…
You get more than you expect, wonderful insights
We had an amazing day with our impressive guide, Daniel. He was incredibly knowledgeable, filled us in with numerou…
Wonderful tour of Yosemite
I highly recommend Crossroads Tours! We were picked up in Fresno, and taken to Yosemite for a full day of touring …
My 2 friends and I did this tour at the start of Sept 2022 and it was incredible. From an easy pick, great lunch an…
AVOID THIS COMPANY
Sadly, I was disappointed with the poor communication seen as some of prominent places were closed (which of course…
An Amazing Day at Yosemite with a 14th Generation Local as a Guide.
Can’t say enough good things about this tour and our AMAZING tour guide. We had the good fortune of a circumstance…
Perfect and even more so because of Mike
Wonderful memorable day and made even more fabulous with Mike. Easy going, knowledgable and a perfect tour guide.
The tour was rating 5- Fred, our driver, was very knowledgeable, kind, and hospitable. We thoroughly enjoyed our to…
Our guide Julie was wonderful!
We have done many excursions and fully understand that a guide can make or break a tour. Julie was absolutely the k…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Aug 2019 • Couples
This was a great way to see Yosemite. Train transfer from San Fransisco was straigtforward but note that you must get the Amtrak shuttle bus (included in your ticket) to the train station in Oakland before connecting with the train to Fresno. The hotel provides a shuttle service in Fresno and the accomodation was fine but be aware that the day of the Yosemite tour starts early. Tour was excellent with the guide well informed but the distances covered take a long time due to the size of Yosemite. Interesting packed lunch with good sized sandwich but there is an option to get lunch at the hotel restaurant in Yousemite. Lots to see & pack into a day but worth it. Note that you need to leave the park in good time to make the train connection for the return journey.
Written 8 August 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.