As you compare gourmet cheeses, participate in a craft beer tasting and indulge your sweet tooth, you’ll gain an appreciation for a distinct neighborhood that most tourists never see.
We’ll stroll past elegant Victorians, food trucks and street art as you learn about the history of Hayes Valley. You’ll taste and chat with other food-loving guests, and leave the tour with a host of restaurant recommendations for your next trip to Hayes Valley.
• Seasonal ice cream made before your eyes by liquid nitrogen
• Smoked chicken gumbo from a New Orleans style bistro
• Artisanal salami and bread from the 'first couple of charcuterie'
• Bahn mi sandwiches from an upscale Vietnamese street food café
• Gingerbread cupcakes voted 'Best Cupcake in America' by Food Network
• Gourmet cheese tasting with wine from a French garden café
• Craft beer flight (or wine) from a speakeasy inspired lounge.Please note: Tastings are subject to change without notice. Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated.