On this 3-hour walking tour from the San Francisco waterfront, you'll taste your way to Union Square while seeing beautiful sights. Be sure to have room in your belly as you'll be stopping at 6 different chocolate boutiques to indulge in scrumptious and educational tastings. Along the way you will learn about chocolate production, health benefits and trends. All guests will receive a Guest Loyalty Card, with discounts and VIP treatment at 10 different local boutiques.
Your tastings will highlight many local San Francisco chocolate makers. This includes:
• Single Origin Chocolate: from a new & award-winning San Francisco bean-to-bar chocolate maker
• Infused Chocolates: from a beloved local chocolatier who showcases fresh, farmer’s markets ingredients
• Unshelled Truffles: from a small, ground-breaking local chocolatier
• Aromatic hot chocolate: and healthful chocolate bars from a modern Belgian chocolate maker (weekdays)
• Blind Chocolate Tasting: from an international chocolate emporium
• Parisian Macarons (weekends) from an award winning artisan bakery
Please note: Tasting locations are subject to change without notice. Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated.