Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Experience delicious island flavors in beautiful and historic settings when you visit three of the Maui’s premier artisans! You'll receive a guided tour centering on the history of agriculture and how it’s shaped the island’s modern culinary culture. Begin your day with hand roasted Maui coffee at the picturesque Mill House Roasting Co. Next, you’ll be treated to an exclusive, private winery tour and tasting where you can sample MauiWine and see the beautiful and fragrant, Lokelani Rose, the official flower of Maui. Enjoy a delicious ranch-to-table lunch at Ulupalakua Ranch with a chance to try local beef, lamb, elk or venison burgers (veggie available). After lunch, our guide will transport you to one of Maui’s most scenic spots, the Alii Kula Lavender farm. You have plenty of time to explore the lavender and botanical farm, flower gardens, and gift shop before heading to the next stop. To complete the day, you’ll enjoy a tasting and tour at Hawaii Sea Spirits, makers of Ocean Vodka.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mill House Roasting Co.Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2MauiWineStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Ulupalakua Ranch StoreStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Ali'i Kula Lavender FarmStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and DistilleryStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Exclusive Shopping and Dining discounts.
- Souvenir cup that we'll keep filled with ice water all day!
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- You'll start your day with a selection of either coffee grown and hand roasted right on property or tea that has been imported from only ht best suppliers.
- Take in the views from this magnificent estate while enjoying a family-style, farm-to-table, hot lunch in the heart of Ulupalakua Ranch; a working cattle ranch dating back to the 1800's.
- All Entrance, Tour and Tasting Fees
- We provide filtered, ice water all day in your reusable cup - no single use plastic here!
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Mill House Roasting Co.
- Entry/Admission - MauiWine
- Entry/Admission - Ulupalakua Ranch Store
- Entry/Admission - Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm
- Entry/Admission - Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meet Tour Guide 30 min prior to Tour time.
- Terrain at the Lavender Farm is uneven and steep in some places
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Maui Craft Tours
Great day! Maui Winery was one of the best stops followed by the Maui Gold Plantation tour. Lunch at the General S…
Good tour of Maui spots
The service by the two young women was superb. They kept the water cups filled and kept checking in with us to see…
Amazing tour. Definitely recommend. Holly and Brittany were awesome! Would do this again next time..
Great way to get a "big picture" of the island
Wonderful to get a picture of more of the upcountry along with a superb cup of coffee, a fantastic wine tasting, d…
Great way to see so much of the Island in 1 shot while someone else does the driving. Holly is quite possibly one o…
Pineapple Farm is a must when in Maui!
The tour start from The Mill House Plantation. We had complimentary coffee and even had time to walk the grounds of…
Countryside Maui is breathtaking!
The tour start from The Mill House Plantation, although we opted for pickup from our hotel. We had complimentary co…
Excellent Tour and Amazing Guides
We were in Maui for my mom's 80th birthday, and mu mom looooooooves a good tour. Maui Craft Tours provided everythi…
Wonderful Tour on Maui
This was our second Tour with Maui Craft Tours. Two years ago we did Taste of Maui. Yesterday we did Upcountry. We …
Great Tour with a great guide
We did this tour because we thought it is a great mixture of tastes we would like to see. We begun at the the Maui …
Great Way To See The Hard To Reach Places
We took this tour on a recommendation from our travel agent. We were not disappointed. Deja was our tour guide and …
Great way to see a beautiful part of the island and taste some local craft products
Our guide Deja was an excellent hostess and docent for the region. She shared with us a lot of the history, culture…
Fun time had by all
Had a great time touring between libations and food. Harley was right on time - always a good sign - a bundle of en…
This was an excellent tour. Knowledgeable guide who was both friendly and informative. Transportation van was clean…
Endulge in Maui Spirits
It was an awesome adventure. Daisha and Holly made the experience wonderful. Making our trip feel like a private to…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about PRIVATE Upcountry Tasting: Coffee, Winery, Lavender Farm, Lunch & Distillery
What time does PRIVATE Upcountry Tasting: Coffee, Winery, Lavender Farm, Lunch & Distillery start?
PRIVATE Upcountry Tasting: Coffee, Winery, Lavender Farm, Lunch & Distillery will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book PRIVATE Upcountry Tasting: Coffee, Winery, Lavender Farm, Lunch & Distillery on Tripadvisor
How much is PRIVATE Upcountry Tasting: Coffee, Winery, Lavender Farm, Lunch & Distillery?
PRIVATE Upcountry Tasting: Coffee, Winery, Lavender Farm, Lunch & Distillery price starts from €411.73. Discover and book PRIVATE Upcountry Tasting: Coffee, Winery, Lavender Farm, Lunch & Distillery on Tripadvisor
What is the PRIVATE Upcountry Tasting: Coffee, Winery, Lavender Farm, Lunch & Distillery cancellation policy?
PRIVATE Upcountry Tasting: Coffee, Winery, Lavender Farm, Lunch & Distillery cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book PRIVATE Upcountry Tasting: Coffee, Winery, Lavender Farm, Lunch & Distillery on Tripadvisor
Which company provides PRIVATE Upcountry Tasting: Coffee, Winery, Lavender Farm, Lunch & Distillery?
PRIVATE Upcountry Tasting: Coffee, Winery, Lavender Farm, Lunch & Distillery is hosted by Maui Craft Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Maui Craft Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book PRIVATE Upcountry Tasting: Coffee, Winery, Lavender Farm, Lunch & Distillery on Tripadvisor