Make your own way to the Kahului Airport in Maui at least 30 minutes before the scheduled departure for your morning or afternoon flight.
Your pilot welcomes you aboard the helicopter, then provides a safety briefing and flight orientation. Soon, your helicopter soars above the coast of Maui and Molokai, and you can take in sweeping views of the majestic scenery, including tall mountains, deep ravines, isolated beaches, and remote waterfalls in the island's craggy interior.
Snap photos with your cell phone camera from the open-air cabin, getting clear shots without the interference of windows that cause glare or blurriness. As this is the only doors-off sightseeing flight by helicopter offered on Maui, it has become a popular activity, and the highlight of many vacations.
The 45-minute ride returns to Kahului Airport where your tour ends. The time frame leaves ample time for additional activities in the day after a tour that provides a stunning perspective on this part of Hawaii.Supplier Terms and Conditions for Doors Off (MUST READ)
• ONLY YOUR CELL PHONE IS ALLOWED ON BOARD. NO OTHER CAMERA DEVICE IS ALLOWED!
• Air Maui will provide a lanyard case for passengers cell phone that will be attached to them during flight.
• Children must be at least 10 years of age. An adult must accompany anyone 10-18 years old.
• No hats, bags or any loose items allowed. Must wear closed toed shoes. No flip-flops or sandals.
• Long hair must be tied up at all times.
• Air Maui will provide each passenger a jacket that will be required for all passengers to wear during flight.
• Cancellation policy: No refunds or rescheduling within 48hrs of flight time.
• For groups 12 or more 7 days notice is required.
• Flight routes and sights may vary due to weather conditions.
• A 30-minute check-in prior to all flights is required.
• Comfort seat charge for passengers weighing 240lbs or more or a combined weight of 420lbs