This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Pearl Harbor National MemorialStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2USS Arizona MemorialStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Nu’uanu PaliStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4North ShoreStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm and Farm TourStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Dole PlantationStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Airfare From Kauai, Maui or Big Island of Hawaii
- Pickup & Return To Airport In Honolulu
- Cold Non-Alcoholic Drinks From Our Onboard Cooler
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Nu’uanu Pali
- Entry/Admission - North Shore
- Entry/Admission - Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm and Farm Tour
- Entry/Admission - Dole Plantation
- Transportation From Your Accommodation To & From Local Airport - Maui, Kauai or Big Island of Hawaii
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Pearl Harbor Tours
Rainy day but an AWESOME TIME
The tour guide Fu'a was at airport waiting and got the ball rolling right away. We really enjoyed the Arizona Memo…
Visited Pearl Harbor. It is hallowed ground, with a much deserved reverence and respect for those who lost their l…
A great way to see Pearl Harbor and the Missouri
Going car-free on our Honolulu trip for a week, this was a great way to combine a Pearl visit and the USS Missouri …
Awesome tour! We had Walter as our guide & he didn't disappoint. Helped get us to all of our destinations while sho…
Uber service only
Based the rest of activities around this one. Might as well have gone on own. Basically picked up and dropped off w…
Great tour. Especially if you didn’t rent a car. I never do hotel pickup and drop off tours, but this one in compl…
Trip and tour ok. Van was horribly uncomfortable and cramped. Our driver was very good sharing information.
We paid way more at the hotel for this cuz we didn’t plan well. I would recommend the tour and not just going on y…
Really Excellent Pearl Harbour Tour!!
We had a very enjoyable Pearl Harbour tour with tour guide Conway from Pearl Harbour Tours. We were part of a small…
Tour of Polynesian Cultural Center
The Conway Tour Company picked us up at the Ala Moana Hotel in Honolulu. The guide pointed out interesting sites a…
Private Tour w/JJ exceeded expectations
Experienced a private tour on 11/24/19 with JJ, and would highly recommend to others. We did not have the time or i…
Pearl Harbor tour
Very moving and interesting tour. Fu’a was a lot of fun and very informative. I would recommend this tour to anyone…
A must see
You need to see this. An amazing way to learn about the attacks and to memorialize those who lost their lives. Tak…
Pearl Harbor tour with Walter
The overall experience was fantastic. Walter was extremely knowledgeable in Oahu's history and many cultures. He wa…
We enjoyed our tour to Pearl Harbor including the USS Arizona Memorial, Missouri Battleship and the other stops alo…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 5,211 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 241 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,237 travellers!