This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Giant Sedona Comfort Hybrid Disc Bike (Comfortable upright position)
- DOT approved helmets
- Bike Bag
- Rain Jacket
- Lunch or Dinner, Snacks, and Beverages
- Round-trip transportation from our Meeting locations
- Safety Instruction
- Professional Interpretive Tour Guide and Driver
- Bottled water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- WHAT TO BRING?
- Credit Card and Identification for the equipment deposit.
- Clothing (t-shirt, shorts)
- Closed Toed Shoes (required)
- Protective Eyewear (sun glasses or prescription glasses)
- Sunscreen• Hat
- Your Sense of Adventure
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We had initially booked the tour in the volcano national park but due to government shutdown we got switched over to the new lava flow tour. We were skeptical and had no idea what to expect but we're actually glad we ended up on the new lava flow tour because it turned out to be…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Bike Volcano
Fun tour, very interesting
Was a very fun experience. It's a good ride around the park with a good chunk of information provided by the guides…
We did full day tour and it just wasn’t a full day of content. The big crater looks the same from all sides and lun…
A fun ride through the park
Chris led us on a nice ride and told us a lot about the history and geology of the area. Very interesting. The bike…
Only shop in town
Provide what is advertised. Notably, they have a minimum of riders and if that it isn’t met— they will cancel, inc…
Chris our tour guide was very good. We enjoyed the excursion but the price was not worth it. I wouldn't do it agai…
We booked a trip with them and planned the day around it and the day before we get a call the trip has been cancell…
What a blast!
My wife and I (ages 61 and 64) took this tour while in port. Chris was our guide and led us an approx. 9 mile jour…
We went on a bike tour with Chris yesterday and it was great. Chris was extremely friendly and knowledgeable and w…
Terrific Way to Explore the Park.
Our family of five took the full day Kīlauea bike tour, around Crater Rim Drive and down Chain of Craters Road. Thi…
Great Tour with Great Information
Bike Volcano is a great way to experience the Volcano National Park and Chris is a wonderful tour guide. Some her…
Very Good Bike Your of Volcano National Park
Enjoyed the bike tour much more than visiting by Car. You get to see a lot and learn a lot. Chris our guide and Pab…
Good survey of the park...if you're comfortable on a bike
Good overview of the park. We were picked up at Kilauea General Store, which I recommend to avoid being crammed int…
Fun Ride with Great Views
A great tour and ride in Volcano National Park. Chris the guide and Pablo the driver both did a great job. We learn…
Fun bike tour around lava flows
Very professionally run bicycle tours that’s very suitable for families and those who’s barely ride. If you’re an a…
Easy ride along the 'Red Road'
We initially booked this tour to enable us to ride around the rim of Kilauea volcano as a great way to see the volc…
- Bike Volcano
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Nature and Wildlife
Popular: Booked by 7,386 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,687 travellers!