Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atHeart Six Ranch16985 Buffalo Valley Rd, Moran, WY 83013, USASee address & details
- 1Grand TetonStop: 5 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Heart 6 Ranch Horseback RidingStop: 5 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atHeart Six Ranch16985 Buffalo Valley Rd, Moran, WY 83013, USASee address & details
Heart Six Ranch, 16985 Buffalo Valley Rd, Moran, WY 83013, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees to the park are not included and parking is free.
- Entry/Admission - Grand Teton
- Entry/Admission - Heart 6 Ranch Horseback Riding
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 13 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Heart 6 Ranch Horseback Riding
Such a fun experience! The trail ride was made extra special by the beautiful scenery! Truly a bucket list experien…
This was a great trip! The views were amazing and the staff was friendly and helpful. A great trip along the river…
Awesome trip! Everyone at the ranch was super friendly and helpful. Our guide was retired and had led horseback rid…
Professional, Well Run, and Safety For Guest is Paramount
Everyone connected with the Horseback Riding operation was interested, enthusiastic, and professtional.
The scenery was gorgeous. It was fall and the leaves were changing. The landscape was breathtaking! I would certain…
Beautiful trail ride.
This was an incredibly beautiful trail ride. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Would definitely come ba…
Scarlet and Brooklyn were great guides. We went on a 2 hour public group ride with about 15 guests including our 13…
Very plain old horse ride
This is so very boring made only for beginners with no imagination for horse riding. They over crowd their horses t…
People in the office or cafe were not friendly. Our ride started late snd we missed dinner reservations. I rode on …
Despite the smoke in the area due to wildfires, the scenery was beautiful! Check-in was quick and easy. The staff w…
The room we rented was $200. No one onsite to check you in. No food available. Walls were paper thin and we coul…
Great Trail ride experience
The staff was timely, matched riders with matching horses, and provided a fun trail ride. Scarlet did a great job o…
Incompetent, Unprofessional Staff at Check-in Area/Gift Shop
I will start by saying that the trail ride itself was wonderful--our guide, Brooklyn, was amazing. She was very com…
Amazing views on some amazing animals!
Super friendly staff had some great stories, so glad we did this! Horses were all well behaved, never really felt s…
Horseback Ride in Bridger-Teton
My girls and I had a great time. The horse trotted and galloped couple times which made it more fun and exciting. T…
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 743 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 233 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 763 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Jackson Hole Scenic Float Trip
What time does Jackson Hole Scenic Float Trip start?
Jackson Hole Scenic Float Trip will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Jackson Hole Scenic Float Trip on Tripadvisor
How much is Jackson Hole Scenic Float Trip?
Jackson Hole Scenic Float Trip price starts from €64.30. Discover and book Jackson Hole Scenic Float Trip on Tripadvisor
What is the Jackson Hole Scenic Float Trip cancellation policy?
Jackson Hole Scenic Float Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jackson Hole Scenic Float Trip on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Jackson Hole Scenic Float Trip?
Jackson Hole Scenic Float Trip is hosted by Heart 6 Ranch Horseback Riding. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Heart 6 Ranch Horseback Riding on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jackson Hole Scenic Float Trip on Tripadvisor