Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This is a tour in the oldest city in the Americas The tour will take place on foot to have a closer perception of the local culture and people. This tour is full of information about culture, gastronomy, architecture, history and more ... You will be all the time with a guide certified by INTUR which is the government department responsible for training national guides. Come and enjoy with us this lovely tour!
- You'll start atAdventour NicaraguaGranada, Nic Managua Boaco, Granada 14034, NicaraguaNext to the library!See address & details
- 1Catedral de GranadaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Iglesia de La MercedStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Iglesia de XaltevaStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Centro Cultural Antiguo Convento San FranciscoStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atCentral Park Of GranadaKM 9 1/2 Carretera a Masaya, Managua, NicaraguaIn front of the CathedralSee address & details
Adventour Nicaragua, Granada, Nic Managua Boaco, Granada 14034, Nicaragua
Central Park Of Granada, KM 9 1/2 Carretera a Masaya, Managua, Nicaragua
- Bottled water
- Certified Bilingual Guide
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de La Merced
- Entry/Admission - Centro Cultural Antiguo Convento San Francisco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Very good. Professional guide and driver. Comprehensive City tour. Took tour of both poor and wealthy neighborhoods, the cemetery, the colonial city, parks, museums,cathedral and the lake.
Date of experience: January 2020
Response from Adventournic, Owner at Granada City Tour
Responded 9 Feb 2020
Thank you very much for your comment and glad to hear you were able to visit both sides of the city, very appreciated!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Adventour Nicaragua
Look no further, book with Ramiro at Adventour
We actually did 3 separate tours with these guys. So I think you can say we can judge it well. Prices are very reas…
5 days of beautiful tours with Adventour
I was for 5 days in Granada and every day I have had an amazing tour organized by Adventour. The staff is really fr…
Apolo lake & vulcano
A super friendly englisch speaking guide / driver. It was perfect. The tour was very good. The vulcano was amazing.…
5 star transport to Popoyo
Ramiro was an amazing driver and took me off the usual track, to Popoyo, for a great price!! Perfect english, very …
Five Stars Service
Ramiro and his team are awesome and with much knoledge about nature, history, tales, culture in general, they are s…
Amazing company and amazing staff!!!
I don't even know where to begin to express how GREAT this company is, if I could give them a 10/10 I would! The o…
We got a Private Masaya Night Tour
My friend and I spent a lot of time searching for a tour company that wold fit our schedule given our limited time …
Excellent Isletas Kayak Tour
Manuel was our guide for the Isletas tour which we did at sunset time: he's been extremely kind and took so many ni…
Excellent, tailormade tour
Operator Ramiro responded very promptly to our email enquiries and was a fount of information about Granada and Nic…
Masaya & Isletas
We booked two tours through Aventours and highly recommend both: Masaya Volcano and Isletas. Ramiro, our guide, was…
Great service! We wanted a specific tour destination without a guide and at a specific time due to our schedule. Th…
The Best Tours (and Drivers) in Granada
Ramiro is amazing in so many ways! I spent the month of February in Granada with my mom and aunt. During that month…
Best in Town
Ramiro is the very friendly and kind owner of this little office. He tried to make all oure whishes come true. I ca…
Shuttle that leaves you in the middle of the road
We asked for the shuttle from our hotel in Granada to San Juan del sur. We were satisfied with the time and the pri…
Airport shuttle - a fabulous, friendly welcome to Nicaragua
Ramiro collected us from Managua airport when we arrived - he was so friendly, welcoming and helpful - he really se…
- Duration: 1–2 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Granada City Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Granada City Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Granada City Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Granada City Tour?
Granada City Tour price starts from €29.50. Discover and book Granada City Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Granada City Tour cancellation policy?
Granada City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Granada City Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Granada City Tour?
Granada City Tour is hosted by Adventour Nicaragua. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Adventour Nicaragua on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Granada City Tour on Tripadvisor