per group (up to 8)
per group (up to 8)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 8–24 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Audio App
- Email, chat and call support
- Freedom to explore at your own pace
- Stories, tips and directions that play automatically based on your location
- In-App travel tips, tour planning advice and suggested itineraries
- Ability to design your own itinerary based on your time and interests
- Entrance Fees
- National Park Passes
- Entry/Admission - Inspiration Point
- Entry/Admission - Sunset Point
- Entry/Admission - Bryce Point
- Entry/Admission - Emerald Pools
- Entry/Admission - Checkerboard Mesa
- Entry/Admission - The Narrows
- Entry/Admission - Weeping Rock Trail
- Entry/Admission - Grotto Trail
- Entry/Admission - Sunrise Point
- Departure details
- 73VV+QQ Springdale, 73VV+QQ3 Springdale, UT, USA Install the GyPSy Guide App and download the tour before arrival using the confirmation instructions. Start at the official tour introductions near Zion or Bryce Canyon (La Verkin, Widtsoe, Henrieville or Panguitch) or join anywhere along the tour route and pick up commentary at the next point.
- F6GX+VF Duck Creek Village, F6GX+VF2 Duck Creek Village, UT, USA Commentary plays automatically based on your location, so you have flexibility on where and when you want to start and end your tour anywhere along the tour route.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 309754P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Zion & Bryce Canyon: Audio Driving Tour?
- How much is Zion & Bryce Canyon: Audio Driving Tour?
- Zion & Bryce Canyon: Audio Driving Tour price starts from €11.95. Discover and book Zion & Bryce Canyon: Audio Driving Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Zion & Bryce Canyon: Audio Driving Tour cancellation policy?
- Zion & Bryce Canyon: Audio Driving Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Zion & Bryce Canyon: Audio Driving Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Zion & Bryce Canyon: Audio Driving Tour?
- Zion & Bryce Canyon: Audio Driving Tour is hosted by GyPSy Guide. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact GyPSy Guide on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Zion & Bryce Canyon: Audio Driving Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 309754P10
- You'll start at73VV+QQ Springdale73VV+QQ3 Springdale, UT, USAInstall the GyPSy Guide App and download the tour before arrival using the confirmation instructions. Start at the official tour introductions near Zion or Bryce Canyon (La Verkin, Widtsoe, Henrieville or Panguitch) or join anywhere along the tour route and pick up commentary at the next point.See address & details
- 1Zion National ParkStop: 8 hoursSee details
- 2Bryce Canyon National ParkStop: 6 hoursSee details
- 3Inspiration PointStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Sunset PointStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byBryce Canyon Scenic Drive
- 5Bryce PointStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Emerald PoolsStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Grafton CemetaryStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 8Checkerboard MesaStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byZion-Mt. Carmel Tunnel
- 9SpringdaleStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 10The NarrowsStop: 6 hours - Admission excludedSee details
See 3 more stops
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Perfect Tour Guide
This was our first time to visit the Florida Keys and we absolutely LOVED our guided tour. We named our guide "Alf…
Las Vegas Hoover dam and Grand Canyon
It was very easy to follow along once you figured it out. The narrator was very informative and easy to listen to. …
Best Driving Tour - Informative and Entertaining
Best Driving Tour! Not only informative but entertaining. Recommendations for activities and places to eat were gre…
Great guided GPS-based audio tour!
This is a great way to tour the sights around Las Vegas at your own pace and schedule, but with an interesting tour…
Awesome Service, Great Stories
We loved all of the cool stories! My kids, 4 & 8, came back telling storied about the trees and native life so I th…
Once we figured out how it works,it was great! Impressed with intuitiveness. Too bad Oak Creek Canyon part of the t…
Don't hesitate to buy this app!
This tour APP was worth every penny! The information was detailed and interesting. Down to the specific turn direc…
Best back seat driver!
We loved how we had a third person in the car with us telling us about the sights. I also liked how we could pause …
Amazing experience + guide
This audio tour was AMAZING! Such a great way to get all the information about the road while I’m out own car. The …
This trip was amazing! Ingenious Best tour I’ve taken and so easy to navigate. You can start anywhere and go off th…
BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE THIS WAS A TOTAL FAIL, RIP OFF AND WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME! I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED! I DO NOT REC
Once this guide was purchased I downloaded the app and it didn't work. I called the number given and I was unable t…
Hilarious and Informative
Fantastic way to see Red Rock Canyon, Hoover Dam, Boulder City, Grand Canyon West, Las Vegas Strip, and Ethel M's B…
Using this audio guide for the Sedona area was fabulous! The information was informative and very entertaining. 10/10!
This was the best audio guide my husband and I have used in our travels. We loved that we could stop and hike and…
It was excellent it tells you everything about Hawaiian It’s knowledgeable it was fun humor also in short it’s wo…
Accurate and Interesting!
We downloaded the app and then easily accessed our tour. In addition, it included both the recommended route and a …