Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
1. Enjoy hotel breakfast every day before departure. No shopping included in the tour. Experience the well-designed primary tour in Texas! 2. Exclusive stay in scenic hotel at the premier area -- French Quarter! Enjoy the charm of the world jazz capital! 3. Visit the most classic spots of New Orleans: Oak Alley Plantation, Swamp Tour, National World War II Museum and Mississippi Steamed Jazz Cruise. 4. Take a bite of the authentic New Orleans oyster, Cajun gourmet, and the world-wide famous Jazz bar (self-paid).
New Orleans - Houston
9090 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX 77074, USA 9999 Bellaire Blvd, Houston, TX 77036, USA
William P. Hobby Airport, 7800 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77061, USA George Bush Intercontinental Airport, 2800 N Terminal Rd, Houston, TX 77032, USA Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, 1 Terminal Dr, Kenner, LA 70062, USA 9999 Bellaire Blvd, Houston, TX 77036, USA 9090 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX 77074, USA
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel ( 1 Nights )
- Bilingual driver and/or guide
- Lunch and Dinner (Tour guide will arrange)
- Air ticket, ferry, and shuttle transfer in some attraction area/national parks
- Personal room fees: such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included
- Oak Alley Plantation Adult：$27.00； Senior(65+)：$25.00； Youth（13-18）：$12.00； Child(6-12)：$9.00
- Swamp Tour Adult：$27.00； Senior(65+)：$27.00； Child (4-12)：$16.00
- Royal Carriages French Quarter Adult：$20.00； Senior(65+)：$20.00； Child (2-12)：$20.00
- National World War II Museum Adult：$28.00； Senior(65+)：$24.00； Child (6-12)：$18.00
- Service fee( minimum US$10/person/day, Any child / Infant reserving a seat have to pay service fees)
- Attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice)
- Jazz Steamboat Mississippi Adult：$48.00； Youth（6-12）：$24.00； Child (2-5)：$10.50
- Jazz Steamboat Mississippi【Sunday】Adult：$53.00； Youth（6-12）：$27.50； Child（2-5）：$18.25
- Entry/Admission - Oak Alley Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Swamp Tour New Orleans
- Entry/Admission - French Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Bourbon Street
- Entry/Admission - The National WWII Museum
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Universal Vision
Know before u book
Pros: dropped us off and picked us up at areas described; admission was included to hornblower tours of statue or l…
Tour of Niagara Falls and surrounding cities of Canada from Boston MA by road
Had the convenience of starting off from Boston MA. Crowd - friendly, good ! predominantly Chinese background. Vehi…
Bully and verbal violence from the tour guide and the driver
Our tour guide on the last day of our tour in Chicago was Mandy (Chinese name 小红, cell phone ending 0786) and she a…
Best of Boston with Sam I Am
Excellent tour. Fun history facts.Sam was so knowledgeable and humorous. History comes alive with his excellent te…
We just got back from this tour today... Ken, our tour guide, had a great sense of humor and along with his jokes a…
Boris, the tour guide was a professional from the beginning to the end of the trip. He maintained group harmony wi…
in the end they tell you that you have to give a driver $ 20 COMPULSORY tip, so you have to take this price increas…
A Journey ONLY for Chinese
It was our second time with tours4fun, the first time (tour 4 days Canada) we got a fantastic guide (VICKY) that ma…
Rude tour guide.
Me and my family went to a 2 days Niagara falls tour from NYC. Overall, the journey was good but the tour guide's b…
8 Day NY and Niagara Falls
Horrible experience, third world tour in a First World country, assigned a number by our Chinese guide who refused …
Value for money tour
We joined a 8D7N tour covering Philadelphia, Washington DC, Corning Museum, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal, Quebe…
Very nice experience. Totally recommend this tour
Just to clarify, we bought this tour on a different site and they sended us with Jupíter Legend Tours. But hey! It'…
We went on a 5 day tour to Niagara Falls, Boston and New York, booking with Take Tours. It was stated in our confir…
- Oak Alley Plantation, Swamp Tour New Orleans, and 8 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,872 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,994 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 2-Days New Orleans Tour (Houston departure)(HN2)
Which attractions will I visit with 2-Days New Orleans Tour (Houston departure)(HN2)?
How much is 2-Days New Orleans Tour (Houston departure)(HN2)?
2-Days New Orleans Tour (Houston departure)(HN2) price starts from €198.93. Discover and book 2-Days New Orleans Tour (Houston departure)(HN2) on Tripadvisor
What is the 2-Days New Orleans Tour (Houston departure)(HN2) cancellation policy?
2-Days New Orleans Tour (Houston departure)(HN2) cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 2-Days New Orleans Tour (Houston departure)(HN2) on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 2-Days New Orleans Tour (Houston departure)(HN2)?
2-Days New Orleans Tour (Houston departure)(HN2) is hosted by Universal Vision. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Universal Vision on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2-Days New Orleans Tour (Houston departure)(HN2) on Tripadvisor