Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
If you want to take a history tour before or after dinner and not have to worry about the heat of the day, our evening tour is the perfect tour for you. This is a tour about Charleston's history it is not a ghost tour. The tour is a little shorter than the daytime tour, but you will get the full tour experience. From Rainbow Row to The Market your tour is fully narrated by a tour guide certified by the City of Charleston
- You'll start atVendue Range & Concord StreetVendue Range & Concord Street, Charleston, SC 29401, USAGuest can find us in front of the gate leading into Waterfront Park, to the right of the fountain.See address & details
- Pass byPineapple FountainRainbow RowCircular Congregational ChurchCharleston City Market
- You'll end at73 N Market St73 N Market St, Charleston, SC 29401, USATour ends at Market Hall, the hub of tourism activity in CharlestonSee address & details
Vendue Range & Concord Street, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
73 N Market St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
- Local Guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Peninsula Walking Tours
Highlight of our trip!
Evan was a wonderful guide. He was extremely informative. His sense of humor and knowledge of history made the to…
Excellent walking tour - Highly Recommend!!
We visited Charleston and took the Hidden Gems walking tour with Evans, who was an exceptional tour guide. We enjoy…
Wonderful Tour in Charleston
My friends and I had a great time learning about the history of important buildings and people in Charleston. Evan …
Evans is an amazing guide!
I did the jewel of the south tour with Evans. He is an walking talking encyclopedia of knowledge about Charleston!…
My friend and I had a blast learning more about the history of Charleston. Lovely anecdotes, great architecture, an…
Exceptional tour and guide!
My wife and I were tour shopping at the last minute for a walking tour the next day. As we were standing near Washi…
Informative and Engaging with Facts and Opinions
Evans is a very personable guide with three decades of experience and knowledge about Charleston. He continues read…
We were lucky to be the only people on a tour that day. We enjoyed every minute of the tour. Lots of historical inf…
Hidden Gems Tour is Great!
The Hidden Gems tour was fantastic. Evans is a great tour guide, and took us to places the other tours do not.
Evans was great, very lively and passionate about the great city of Charleston. Especially enjoyed the stories abou…
The man with all the history!
We took the Hidden Gems tour with Evans, hoping to see and hear some of Charleston's history that is off the beaten…
An absolutely delightful experience. An off “the beaten path” tour of homes and neighborhoods. Relaxed walking with…
AMAZING & EDUCATIONAL
Evans is a pleasure to spend a couple hours walking through the historical city. His knowledge of Charleston is ou…
I cannot say enough about the quality of the walking tour my husband and I experienced with Evans. His knowledge of…
Evans was great! All those places only someone that lived there knows. Answered all questions, even about local re…
- Duration: 1h 5m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 3,093 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Charleston Historical Evening Walking Tour
What time does Charleston Historical Evening Walking Tour start?
Charleston Historical Evening Walking Tour will start at 5:00 PM. Discover and book Charleston Historical Evening Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Charleston Historical Evening Walking Tour?
Charleston Historical Evening Walking Tour price starts from €16.86. Discover and book Charleston Historical Evening Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Charleston Historical Evening Walking Tour cancellation policy?
Charleston Historical Evening Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Charleston Historical Evening Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Charleston Historical Evening Walking Tour?
Charleston Historical Evening Walking Tour is hosted by Peninsula Walking Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Peninsula Walking Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Charleston Historical Evening Walking Tour on Tripadvisor