LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
Private Tour at The Hood-Columbia Loop: Timberline, Orchards, and Waterfalls
By Terran Travels
Mt. Hood is the highest summit in Oregon, and the fourth highest in the Cascades. It features waterfalls, glaciers, and historic Timberline Lodge, built by local artisans during the Great Depression, and featuring the longest ski season in the US. To the north of Mt. Hood is the Hood River Valley. You will get intimate with this area through a visit to Timberline Lodge on Mt. Hood, fruit stands in the Hood River Valley, downtown Hood River (your opportunity for lunch and/or alcoholic beverages), and breathtaking stops in the eastern and western Columbia River Gorge (Multnomah Falls included). Your expert guide, with formal background in ecology and natural resources, will teach you about the natural and cultural history of the area, as you drive the Mt. Hood and Historic Columbia River Highway Scenic Byways. Maximum group size of 11. Pickup and drop-off at your hotel.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 8–10 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- PA system so the back row can hear the guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pickup locations are flexible. We'll contact you the evening prior to verify pickup time and location.
- Portland Intl Airport, 7000 NE Airport Way, Portland, OR 97218
- Port of Vancouver USA, 3103 NW Lower River Rd, Vancouver, WA 98660, USA
- Port of Portland, 7200 NE Airport Way, Portland, OR 97218, USA
- Terminal 6, 7201 N Marine Dr, Portland, OR 97203, USA
- Terminal 4, 11040 N Lombard St, Portland, OR 97203, USA
- Tom McCall Waterfront Park, 98 SW Naito Pkwy, Portland, OR 97204, USA
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 120361P19
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour at The Hood-Columbia Loop: Timberline, Orchards, and Waterfalls?
- How much is Private Tour at The Hood-Columbia Loop: Timberline, Orchards, and Waterfalls?
- Private Tour at The Hood-Columbia Loop: Timberline, Orchards, and Waterfalls price starts from €284.92. Discover and book Private Tour at The Hood-Columbia Loop: Timberline, Orchards, and Waterfalls on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour at The Hood-Columbia Loop: Timberline, Orchards, and Waterfalls cancellation policy?
- Private Tour at The Hood-Columbia Loop: Timberline, Orchards, and Waterfalls cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour at The Hood-Columbia Loop: Timberline, Orchards, and Waterfalls on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour at The Hood-Columbia Loop: Timberline, Orchards, and Waterfalls?
- Private Tour at The Hood-Columbia Loop: Timberline, Orchards, and Waterfalls is hosted by Terran Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Terran Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour at The Hood-Columbia Loop: Timberline, Orchards, and Waterfalls on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 120361P19
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mount HoodStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Timberline LodgeStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Draper Girls Country FarmStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Apple Valley Country StoreStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Port of Hood RiverStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 6Columbia River Gorge National Scenic AreaStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 7Rowena Crest ViewpointStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 8Columbia River HighwaySee details
- 9Bridge of the GodsSee details
- 10Bonneville Lock & DamSee details
See 8 more stops
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
This should be titled “Mt. Hood Winery Tour”, not “Waterfall Tour”, so it accurately describes what the trip is.
Our biggest problem with this trip is that we felt it falsely advertised what it was meant to be. We thought it was…
The experience of the tour and views of all visited places were impressive! Markus was very knowledgeable and kind …
It was a great tour. Brittany was excellent and had a lot of knowledge to share. I would definitely recommend!
Great tour of the city and its sorroundings. I especially enjoyed the visits to Oaks Amusement Park, the Pittock Ma…
This is a great way to experience the area surrounding Portland. The guide was excellent, and the van was new an…
Beautiful Pacific Ocean trip
We had an awesome time, our favorite parts were the stops we made to see the Pacific Ocean!! For those who take thi…
Awesome day along the Oregon Coast
I had a perfect experience on the coast tour. We hit as many spots as possible - the drive was long but I like bein…
Delete group photo, delete fruit stand visit, improve time management to arrive back to hotel at the promised time.
Great way to know Portland
The Guide Damon was awesome. Super nice and fun. Great way to get to know Portland. Van was nice and comfortable
Leave the Driving-History-Special Adds to Them
We were doing "our own" road trip of OR & WA and decided to book this tour. It was worth the time and price! What w…
Learned about Portland!
Excellent city tour—lots of information about neighborhoods in Portland. Stops at original rose garden and current…
very nice guide, good driver too, but we didn't learn about Populations amount, what happens with the Homeless (the…
Great tour of caves and mountains
Brittany wonderfully guided us to an extraordinary set of cave experiences and views! Epic tour! Cave exploration i…
I came to town for a work conference and booked this excursion on my last day as an opportunity to see the scenery.…
Great experience seeing the sights of Portland. The tour was very informative and the guide was great. I would …
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.