per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- PA system, so those in the back can hear the guide.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Ecola State Park
- Entry/Admission - Hug Point State Park
- Entry/Admission - Oswald West State Park
- Entry/Admission - Short Sands Beach
- Entry/Admission - Cape Meares Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - Cape Kiwanda State Natural Area
- Entry/Admission - Neskowin Beach
- Entry/Admission - Proposal Rock
- Entry/Admission - Cannon Beach
- Entry/Admission - Tillamook Air Museum
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pickup locations are flexible. We will contact you the prior evening to verify pickup time and location.
- 4841 SE 30th Ave, Portland, OR 97202, USA Look for a black Mercedes Sprinter.
- Portland Intl Airport, 7000 NE Airport Way, Portland, OR 97218
- Terminal 6, 7201 N Marine Dr, Portland, OR 97203, USA
- Port of Vancouver USA, 3103 NW Lower River Rd, Vancouver, WA 98660, USA
- Port of Portland, 7200 NE Airport Way, Portland, OR 97218, USA
- Port of Kalama Marine Park, Kalama, WA 98625, USA
- Port of Kalama, 110 W Marine Dr, Kalama, WA 98625, USA
- Terminal 4, 11040 N Lombard St, Portland, OR 97203, USA
- Tom McCall Waterfront Park, 98 SW Naito Pkwy, Portland, OR 97204, USA
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 120361P14
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Northern Oregon Coast Day Trip?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Northern Oregon Coast Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Northern Oregon Coast Day Trip?
- Private Northern Oregon Coast Day Trip price starts from €299.68. Discover and book Private Northern Oregon Coast Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Northern Oregon Coast Day Trip cancellation policy?
- Private Northern Oregon Coast Day Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Northern Oregon Coast Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Northern Oregon Coast Day Trip?
- Private Northern Oregon Coast Day Trip is hosted by Terran Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Terran Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Northern Oregon Coast Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 120361P14
- You'll start at4841 SE 30th AveOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Camp 18 MuseumStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Ecola State ParkStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Cannon BeachStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Haystack RockStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 5Hug Point State ParkStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Oswald West State ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Short Sands BeachStop: 35 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Neahkahnie MountainStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 9Tillamook Air MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 10Cape Meares LighthouseStop: 35 minutes - Admission includedSee details
See 3 more stops
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Great tour of the city and its sorroundings. I especially enjoyed the visits to Oaks Amusement Park, the Pittock Ma…
This is a great way to experience the area surrounding Portland. The guide was excellent, and the van was new an…
Beautiful Pacific Ocean trip
We had an awesome time, our favorite parts were the stops we made to see the Pacific Ocean!! For those who take thi…
Awesome day along the Oregon Coast
I had a perfect experience on the coast tour. We hit as many spots as possible - the drive was long but I like bein…
Delete group photo, delete fruit stand visit, improve time management to arrive back to hotel at the promised time.
Great way to know Portland
The Guide Damon was awesome. Super nice and fun. Great way to get to know Portland. Van was nice and comfortable
Leave the Driving-History-Special Adds to Them
We were doing "our own" road trip of OR & WA and decided to book this tour. It was worth the time and price! What w…
Learned about Portland!
Excellent city tour—lots of information about neighborhoods in Portland. Stops at original rose garden and current…
very nice guide, good driver too, but we didn't learn about Populations amount, what happens with the Homeless (the…
Great tour of caves and mountains
Brittany wonderfully guided us to an extraordinary set of cave experiences and views! Epic tour! Cave exploration i…
I came to town for a work conference and booked this excursion on my last day as an opportunity to see the scenery.…
Great experience seeing the sights of Portland. The tour was very informative and the guide was great. I would …
I had the most incredible time on this day trip. Damien, our guide, was a wealth of knowledge on all things Oregon.…
Great time in Silver Falls and Willamette Valley Winery
Great experience with our tour guide Ben. Beautiful hike and great winery tour ( my party of 8 made quite a raucou…
Great reunion hike/wine day trip
Great day trip with guide Ben. Informative super friendly and just a great experience for us. Excellent hike with v…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Niko Grimanis was the perfect tour guide for our group. He was knowledgeable about the area and lots of other topics especially the wineries. He was flexible for our needs and wants, and lots of fun! He drove us to beautiful scenic locations in a comfortable van and walked down trails with us so we could dip our toes in the Pacific. We would highly recommend this tour!
Written 21 July 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Toni, thank you for sharing your enjoyable time with Niko!
Written 6 August 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.