Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Join an intimate, Oregonian-led Private tour of the Columbia River Gorge and Mt Hood with Portland, Oregon's original tour and adventure company. Your seasoned, local guide will take you on a full day adventure exploring the Pacific Northwest's most breathtaking views, waterfalls and Oregon's highest volcano. From the Vista House to Multnomah Falls and the Bonneville Dam you'll experience the awesome beauty of the Columbia River Gorge . After grabbing lunch, a glass of wine, or some fresh fruit in Hood River Valley - windsurfing capital of the world, you’ll be guided up the east side of Mt Hood National Forest to the Historic Timberline Lodge, 6000ft on the south side of Mt Hood. Unlike other companies, Sea to Summit does not skip anything...This tour is historically, geographically informative, and extremely scenic so don't forget your camera! Sea to Summit operates tours in the nicest and most comfortable, custom equipped 4x4 Mercedes Benz vehicles in Portland's tour industry!
- You'll start at701 SW 6th Ave701 SW 6th Ave, Portland, OR 97204, USAPioneer Square, in front of Starbucks, corner of Broadway & Morrison St. (Please plan to be a few minutes early as we like to start tour promptly) Pickup can be arranged at downtown hotels for Private GroupsSee address & details
- 1Multnomah FallsStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 2Vista HouseStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Mount HoodStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 4Columbia River GorgeStop: 4 hoursSee details
- 5Timberline LodgeStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end at701 SW 6th Ave701 SW 6th Ave, Portland, OR 97204, USAPioneer Square, in front of Starbucks, corner of Broadway & Morrison St. (Please plan to be a few minutes early as we like to start tour promptly) Pickup can be arranged at downtown hotels for Private GroupsSee address & details
701 SW 6th Ave, Portland, OR 97204, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Private transportation
- Guide Gratuity
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
I had the pleasure of working with Shahn and Joshua on developing and coordinating a client appreciation ski day to Mt Hood Meadows! From the outset, it was like pressing the easy button working with them! I had a group of 9 people and needed tickets, rentals, etc. and Shahn…
Date of experience: February 2020
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Sea to Summit Tours & Adventures
Couldnt have asked for anything else
Excellent tour, friendly, prompt, knowledgeable, and able to accommodate me last minute..thank you! I could not hav…
Great guide, good venues, and so nice to have the local flavor and knowledge. we had a great day and meet some nice…
Sea to Summit was very accommodating. I booked the full day trip including Mt Hood and Hood River. The group was or…
Great way to ski Mt. Hood
A group of us booked Sea to Summit to get from downtown Portland to Mount Hood. Shahn drove us to Mount Hood Meadow…
My husband and I opted for this tour because our rental car was not worthy of the trek up Mt. Hood to Timberline Lo…
Great way to do a day on the snow
We are spending a few days in Portland before heading off on a ski holiday and were keen to include a day trip to M…
Birthday wine tasting
These guys are awesome. Joshua was great to work with and went out of his way to ensure our tour was booked though…
Private Oregon Coast Tour with Shahn
I would highly recommend a private tour of the coast with Shahn and Sea to Summit Tours. Myself and 3 other ladies …
What a fantastic experience! Shawn was a fun and knowledgeable guide, and the hosts we had at the three wineries we…
Amazing wine with even better views
The Willamette Valley wine tour with Sea to Summit was spectacular. This was my first time in Oregon and I couldn't…
We had an amazing time both days we booked with Sea to Summit, for the Mt. Hood-Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls / W…
Portland Gorge and Hood River
Our group took a private tour. Shahn was our tour guide and we found him to be extremely knowledgeable of the area …
Beautiful tour of Columbia River Valley and Gorge
My husband and I recently used Sea and Summit tours for an approximately 4 hour tour. Our tour guide Sean was extre…
Day to remember
The falls were beautiful and Mt Hood was stunning. Shahn, our guide, shared the geological history and economic sig…
Tour with an experienced local
Josh, the owner/operator made us feel like we were being shown favorite parts of the area by a friend who had lived…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,351 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 752 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,146 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private - Mt Hood & Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Tour From Portland
What time does Private - Mt Hood & Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Tour From Portland start?
Private - Mt Hood & Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Tour From Portland will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Private - Mt Hood & Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Tour From Portland on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private - Mt Hood & Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Tour From Portland?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private - Mt Hood & Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Tour From Portland on Tripadvisor
How much is Private - Mt Hood & Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Tour From Portland?
Private - Mt Hood & Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Tour From Portland price starts from €436.25. Discover and book Private - Mt Hood & Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Tour From Portland on Tripadvisor
What is the Private - Mt Hood & Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Tour From Portland cancellation policy?
Private - Mt Hood & Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Tour From Portland cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private - Mt Hood & Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Tour From Portland on Tripadvisor