Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byPioneer Courthouse Square
- 1Pittock MansionStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2International Rose Test GardenStop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass byNorthwest (Nob Hill)Pearl District
- 3Lan Su Chinese GardenStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Live commentary on board
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Pittock Mansion
- Entry/Admission - Lan Su Chinese Garden
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We do not provide car seats and or booster seats
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Could have spent more time st pittock to take in views as wel as mansion, rest of tour mediocre, wasted time touri g "newer parts " south of downtown.
Date of experience: October 2019
Portland is amazing, and with so much to see, this tour was the perfect jumping off point. We definitely hit the perfect time of year. The Rose Garden was in bloom and smelled amazing, the Chinese Garden shimmered in the sun and provided a wonderful photo op at every turn. This…
Date of experience: June 2019
Fantastic 3.5 hour city tour conducted by Steve for only 3 people. He picked us up in the lobby of the Benson Hotel at 8:45 am and we toured until 12:30 in a big modern Mercedes van. His knowledge and communication of history, business, social issues, botany, restaurants,…
Date of experience: May 2019
This is a great way to dip your toes into the history of Portland. We arrived with very little knowledge of the city and this was a great introduction. Within the 3 hour tour, we visited many different places and took in a ton of information. We even got the chance to pop in and…
This was a first time visit to Portland, Oregon. This tour was good it took us around the downtown area of Portland and was insightful. Highlight was the Pittcock mansion. Our guide was very knowledgeable and attentive, however my best friend and I didn’t appreciate side…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: America's Hub World Tours
Tap a star
Already have an account? English (UK) Français (France) Português (Brasil) Italiano Español 中a a star 文(简体) Deutsch…
Great sites, perfect day trip
We just got back to Portland hotel from a wonderful tour seeing the Oregon coast. It was worth every penny. Gunner …
Wonderful tour, best guide
It was a once in a life time opportunity for me to visit the Oregon coast and it answered my wishes. The guide was …
Amazing trip with a fun and knowledgeable guide!
John was a very good guide who spoke with a lot of enthusiasm about the Oregon Coast! He did his best to accommodat…
Our guide Phil was amazing. A perfect balance between entertaining and informative. He helped us get amazing pictur…
We had a great afternoon tour of the Willamette valley wineries. Jay our driver/guide was awesome and was very know…
Beautiful Scenery- great tour
This was a great trip, and Adam was an outstanding guide. Everything was on time and Adam went out of his way to m…
Outstanding Day Tour - beautiful scenery
I would highly recommend this tour. Phil was a great guide and made the day a lot of fun. He is so knowledgeable a…
Adam was a great tour guide. He is incredibly knowledgeable and super nice. The wineries were beautiful and it was …
Wonderful Tour, So Fun, So Informative
This was a highly enjoyable tour of the Oregon coast. Our guide, Steve, was so very knowledgable and we learned so …
Packed tour of scenery and explanations from a professional guide. Incredible waterfalls, nice comfortable walking…
AWESOME TOUR! WE LOVED PHIL!!!
This is the climax of our Oregon trip!!! It’s totally worth it, and even more actually. Our tour guide, Phil is AWE…
Excellent Tour, Highly Recommend!
Our tour guide Adam was amazing, extremely knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. He told us all about the hist…
Heaven on Earth
I feel like an insider here, having attended the University of Oregon for my undergrad years, going so far as to ta…
Eugene City Tour
The tour was awesome. Our favorite part were the raptors. Our guide was very informative and I'll give the tour 5…
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: language_english_ffffe66c
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Afternoon Half-Day Multnomah Falls and Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Tour from Portland
Popular: Booked by 2,767 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,037 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,351 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 171 travellers!