Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Travel safe during COVID-19
- You'll start at701 SW 6th Ave701 SW 6th Ave, Portland, OR 97204, USAYour adventure begins at Pioneer Courthouse Square. Make sure you have a couple of dollars (or a credit card) for the street car.See address & details
- 1Pioneer Courthouse SquareStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byPortland Art MuseumPortlandia
- 2Ira Keller Fountain ParkStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Powell's City of BooksStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end atSouthwest 6th Avenue & Southwest Morrison StreetSW 6th Ave & SW Morrison St, Portland, OR 97205, USAThis is where the Quest ends.See address & details
701 SW 6th Ave, Portland, OR 97204, USA
Southwest 6th Avenue & Southwest Morrison Street, SW 6th Ave & SW Morrison St, Portland, OR 97205, USA
- One Scavenger Hunt Tour for a team of 2-5 people.
- Must have a smart phone with a cellular data service plan. Smart Phone not provided with tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Follow directions on voucher to Redeem your tour
- Must have US cellular data plan
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Urban Adventure Quest
It took too long
I really didn't like it, and it could of been because it was really cold that day, but I found the answers to be a …
Fun for the family
It was a fun activity to do with our teenage kids. After all, we couldn’t take them wine tasting. We enjoyed oursel…
Fun times with the family
One thing that was frustrating and held us back was the sundial was broken and it was very difficult to complete th…
You need a map!! It is very difficult.. we did not finish, it was not fun.. what did this have to do with Rainbow …
Fun way to orient yourself with downtown!
Loved this activity and would definitely do it again! We saw parts of downtown we wouldn’t have known were there t…
Santa Fe scavenger hunt adventure
Santa Fe scavenger hunt adventure was more fun than I thought it would be as a senior corralling two teenagers for …
San Antonio Downtown and River Walk
San Antonio is beautiful, have different types or activities. Its romantic, id fun, is dynamical. I like so much…
Fun learning experience
My wife and I were pleasantly surprised and we had a good time. One question stumped us and we never got the right …
I took my family for a Christmas present and it was so fun. Great clues, great hunt, great time. It’s definitely a …
Mama Loves G00
Nice tour and clues were good. It gave us the opportunity to walk around the city. I don't like the fact that the…
Atlanta Segway Tour
We had an amazing time and our tour guide was wonderful. He taught us great new facts and remained patient with us …
Had so much fun but don’t buy it from trip advisor!!!
We loved this scavenger hunt. But Trip advisor up charges 10 bucks. Book directly through the scavenger hunt compa…
Awesome way to see the town!
We did the hunt with our kiddos who are 12 and 15. The hunt took us 3.5 hours. My husband and I loved it and got ev…
What a great way to see the City!
Super fun way to see and get to know the city! We would definitely do Scavenger Hunts in other cities if available…
Is deep ellum part of the scavenger hunt? If not then, should I do the scavenger hunt and go to Deep ellum? If so w…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Afternoon Half-Day Multnomah Falls and Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Tour from Portland
Popular: Booked by 2,767 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 171 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Portland Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Which attractions will I visit with Portland Scavenger Hunt Adventure?
How much is Portland Scavenger Hunt Adventure?
Portland Scavenger Hunt Adventure price starts from €17.29. Discover and book Portland Scavenger Hunt Adventure on Tripadvisor
What is the Portland Scavenger Hunt Adventure cancellation policy?
Portland Scavenger Hunt Adventure cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Portland Scavenger Hunt Adventure on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Portland Scavenger Hunt Adventure?
Portland Scavenger Hunt Adventure is hosted by Urban Adventure Quest. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Urban Adventure Quest on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Portland Scavenger Hunt Adventure on Tripadvisor