John Rock Trail Running Tour with Photo Stops
By White Dot Adventures
Every guide on our team has developed an intimate knowledge of our national forest and can offer you an in-depth history to all the areas we run in. Originally owned by George Vanderbilt, Pisgah National Forest is the oldest of its kind in the eastern United States and holds deep historical relevance among several generations. Though different than a hiking tour, our running tours accommodate any pace - even if you may consider yours more of a hike. It's also expected that we will stop several times for photos along the way.
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 14-70, max of 5 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Ecusta Brewing Company, 451 Ecusta Rd, Brevard, NC 28712, USA Meet at Ecusta Brewing at the entrance to Pisgah National Forest.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 192239P4
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travellers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is John Rock Trail Running Tour with Photo Stops?
- John Rock Trail Running Tour with Photo Stops price starts from €110.29. Discover and book John Rock Trail Running Tour with Photo Stops on Tripadvisor
- What is the John Rock Trail Running Tour with Photo Stops cancellation policy?
- John Rock Trail Running Tour with Photo Stops cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book John Rock Trail Running Tour with Photo Stops on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides John Rock Trail Running Tour with Photo Stops?
- John Rock Trail Running Tour with Photo Stops is hosted by White Dot Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact White Dot Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book John Rock Trail Running Tour with Photo Stops on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for John Rock Trail Running Tour with Photo Stops?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book John Rock Trail Running Tour with Photo Stops on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 192239P4
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Wonderful day hiking
It was a beautiful day, a beautiful hike. Brendon was a great guide and very knowledgeable about the area, the tree…
North Carolina waterfall tour
Went out with Brandon on a waterfall tour of North Carolina. His knowledge of the area was top notch I loved that…
Best field trip ever!
Brendon's knowledge of the area, horticulture and passion for nature were contagious. He gaged our abilities and gu…
Top notch guide
Brendan has in depth knowledge of the area and knows how to string together trails to make for a great day out in t…
Triple Rock Challenge
White Dot Adventures is a great company that takes pride in what they do. Brendon is very knowledgable about the ar…
Pilot Rock view
Had a fantastic 7 mile trail run with Brandon. His knowledge of the trail was superb and key to the experience as m…
Best adventure trip in WNC! Beautiful trails and scenery, the bar was raised here! Highly recommend!
Great run & experience!!
My wife & I scheduled a custom 2 person trail run. Brendan tailored the pace & distance to our skill level and mad…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
This trip was a lot of fun... Brendon is a very personable guide. He knows his way around like no one else.
Written 20 February 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.