Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Itinerary will be change in the winter due to certain attraction close for winter. 1. Visit the capital of USA—Washington DC, go inside of US Capitol, and take pictures with the Supreme Court and Library of Congress. 2. Two Days in Washington DC, more time to discover the city. 3. Be on the top of Philadelphia—One Liberty Observation. 4. Taking National Ferry Cruise of Washington DC for sightseeing the city. 5. Taking photos with all 44 presidents in USA by visiting Madame Tussauds DC. Promotional information Buy 2 get 1 free
Philadelphia → Washington D.C
Washington D.C. (Visit Inside of...
6102 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220, USA 87 Bowery, 75-93 Bowery, New York, NY 10002, USA 125 18th St, Jersey City, NJ 07310, USA 131-133 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354, USA 275 NJ-18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816, USA 21 S 5th St, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA 118 Greenwood Ave, Edison, NJ 08817, USA
131-133 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354, USA 275 NJ-18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816, USA 125 18th St, Jersey City, NJ 07310, USA 275 NJ-18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816, USA
- Transportation (base on the number of guests on the day. 7-seat minivan; Minivan; motorcoach)
- Hotel (1 Night)
- Bilingual driver and/or guide
- Entry/Admission - White House
- Entry/Admission - Lincoln Memorial
- Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange)
- Air ticket, ferry, and shuttle transfer in some attraction area/national parks
- Attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice)
- Personal room fees: such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included
- Service fee(minimum US$10/person/day,any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay service fees)
- One Liberty Observation Deck Adult：$15.00； Senior(65+)：$15.00； Child (3-11)：$10.00
- Washington D.C. Night Tour Child (3-12)：$18.00； Senior(65+)：$30.00； Adult：$30.00
- Philadelphia Double Decker Tour Adult（13+）：$32.00； Senior(65+)：$32.00； Child(3-12)：$12.00
- Newseum Adult：$25.00； Senior(65+)：$21.00； Teen (7-18)：$16.00
- DC Sightseeing Cruise Adult：$26.00； Senior(65+)：$23.00； Child (3-12)：$18.00
- Madame Tussaud's President Gallery Adult：$23.00； Senior(65+)：$23.00； Child (3-12)：$17.00
- Buffet/Group Meal in East Coast Adult：$16 - $22； Child（Under 12）：$10 - $15
- National Museum of Natural History Adult：$25.00； Senior(65+)：$25.00； Child (3-12)：$17.00
- The Congress Hall+Liberty Bell+U.S. Capitol Adult：$60.00/Senior(65+)：$60.00/Child (under 12)：$45.00
- Entry/Admission - Liberty Bell Center
- Entry/Admission - One Liberty Observation Deck
- Entry/Admission - Philadelphia Sightseeing Tours
- Entry/Admission - World War II Memorial Information
- Entry/Admission - U.S. Capitol
- Entry/Admission - Newseum
- Entry/Admission - International Spy Museum
- Entry/Admission - Potomac River
- Entry/Admission - Madame Tussauds DC
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Universal Vision
Know before u book
Pros: dropped us off and picked us up at areas described; admission was included to hornblower tours of statue or l…
Tour of Niagara Falls and surrounding cities of Canada from Boston MA by road
Had the convenience of starting off from Boston MA. Crowd - friendly, good ! predominantly Chinese background. Vehi…
Bully and verbal violence from the tour guide and the driver
Our tour guide on the last day of our tour in Chicago was Mandy (Chinese name 小红, cell phone ending 0786) and she a…
Best of Boston with Sam I Am
Excellent tour. Fun history facts.Sam was so knowledgeable and humorous. History comes alive with his excellent te…
We just got back from this tour today... Ken, our tour guide, had a great sense of humor and along with his jokes a…
Boris, the tour guide was a professional from the beginning to the end of the trip. He maintained group harmony wi…
in the end they tell you that you have to give a driver $ 20 COMPULSORY tip, so you have to take this price increas…
A Journey ONLY for Chinese
It was our second time with tours4fun, the first time (tour 4 days Canada) we got a fantastic guide (VICKY) that ma…
Rude tour guide.
Me and my family went to a 2 days Niagara falls tour from NYC. Overall, the journey was good but the tour guide's b…
8 Day NY and Niagara Falls
Horrible experience, third world tour in a First World country, assigned a number by our Chinese guide who refused …
Value for money tour
We joined a 8D7N tour covering Philadelphia, Washington DC, Corning Museum, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal, Quebe…
Very nice experience. Totally recommend this tour
Just to clarify, we bought this tour on a different site and they sended us with Jupíter Legend Tours. But hey! It'…
We went on a 5 day tour to Niagara Falls, Boston and New York, booking with Take Tours. It was stated in our confir…
- Philadelphia, Independence National Historical Park, and 14 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about 2-Day Princeton + Philadelphia + Washington D.C. Tour (NY/NJ Departure) DC2
Which attractions will I visit with 2-Day Princeton + Philadelphia + Washington D.C. Tour (NY/NJ Departure) DC2?
How much is 2-Day Princeton + Philadelphia + Washington D.C. Tour (NY/NJ Departure) DC2?
2-Day Princeton + Philadelphia + Washington D.C. Tour (NY/NJ Departure) DC2 price starts from €64.05. Discover and book 2-Day Princeton + Philadelphia + Washington D.C. Tour (NY/NJ Departure) DC2 on Tripadvisor
What is the 2-Day Princeton + Philadelphia + Washington D.C. Tour (NY/NJ Departure) DC2 cancellation policy?
2-Day Princeton + Philadelphia + Washington D.C. Tour (NY/NJ Departure) DC2 cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 2-Day Princeton + Philadelphia + Washington D.C. Tour (NY/NJ Departure) DC2 on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 2-Day Princeton + Philadelphia + Washington D.C. Tour (NY/NJ Departure) DC2?
2-Day Princeton + Philadelphia + Washington D.C. Tour (NY/NJ Departure) DC2 is hosted by Universal Vision. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Universal Vision on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2-Day Princeton + Philadelphia + Washington D.C. Tour (NY/NJ Departure) DC2 on Tripadvisor