View all photos (11)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
It is a three-hour tour which begins at your hotel or entry point where you walk and driven around the historic old city. Our first visit during this tour and excursion in Zanzibar is the fruit market which was opened in 1904 here you will see and buy a variety of the tropical fruits and spices, Guests will visit the Cathedral, Slave Markets, Sultans Palace, Tip Tip’s House, The Old Arabic Fort, Freddie mercury house, Forodhani Park and the famous Zanzibar Doors in the petite streets. Also to see and look at beautiful things concerning to Zanzibarculture like traditional wearing (khanga) for women and (kikoi) for men.
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The Old Fort (Ngome Kongwe)Stop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2House of Wonders (Beit-el-Ajaib)Stop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Old Slave Market/Anglican CathedralStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Freddie Mercury MuseumStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 5Palace Museum (Beit al-Sahel)Stop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
You'll end at
Zanzibar City, TanzaniaMeeting point is near the house of wonder opposite to forodhani park
See address & details
Forodhani Gardens, Zanzibar City, Tanzania
Returns to original departure point
- Pick up and drop off from your Hotel (Around stone town only)
- Service Entrance Fees
- Mineral water
- Shopping time
- Services of Experienced Professional Tour guide
- Entry/Admission - The Old Fort (Ngome Kongwe)
- Entry/Admission - House of Wonders (Beit-el-Ajaib)
- Entry/Admission - Old Slave Market/Anglican Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Palace Museum (Beit al-Sahel)
- Guide tip
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Zan Archipelago Tours & Safaris
Stone Town weekend
We took a weekend trip to Stone Town as we are working in Dar Es Salaam. We had a wonderful morning exploring Stone…
Amazing experience in Zanzibar!
We spent a week touring this beautiful island, enjoying the historic center of Stone town, Prison Island, a beautif…
Epic beaches views
Ahmed guided me on a epic afternoon to Prison Island where I got to pet and feed the turtles. He then guided me thr…
May be this is the only worth attraction in Zanzibar. All another is overpriced and overrated. Never seen so big tu…
The best experience, especially as a solo traveler!
They have been professional from day of communication VIA text to the day of meeting! I did all my activities with …
They are warm guys and take care us very well. Very good English, clear explanation. We are happy to see the oldest…
Highly recommended tour
Zanzibar is the island of spices so there's a lot to learn and experience on the spice farm and our guide, Hamad ga…
Hamad is a really nice guy and I enjoyed a lot the with him in Zanzibar. He showed me the turtle island also the sp…
Amazing day at Nakupenda
People are very kindly and reactive. The trip with boat to Nakupenda was perfect. Thanks you for the tour
I visited Zanzibar 7th to 20th Feb 2020. All my tours as well as the lodging was managed by Zan archipelago tours. …
We had a private boat with guide (yussuf) skipper and son were great and patience, guide was great he told us what …
Try this if you are interested in spices
I can highly recomend this spice tour to Jambo Spicefarm. Our guide knew everything there was to know about the spi…
Great nature adventure with an excellent guide
Enjoyed very much the tour to the prison islands, beautiful relaxing boat ride, loved the vegetation and setting of…
Amazing Stone town tour with Hamad Mahdy
My wife and i were visiting Zanzibar in septembre, and we were glad to meet Hamad Mahdy. He took us for a stone tow…
Very good staff, so friendly with customers. Very good company for visit. I travelling again with them for my next …
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Chinese, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Stone Town Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Stone Town Tour?
How much is Stone Town Tour?
Stone Town Tour price starts from US$30.00. Discover and book Stone Town Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Stone Town Tour cancellation policy?
Stone Town Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Stone Town Tour on Tripadvisor