Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-100, max of 15 per group
Duration: 1h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Guided walking tour of Goat Island in Niagara Falls, NY including: Luna Island and Terrapin Point with many photo opportunities
- Cave of the Winds admission (additional fee applies)
- Maid of the Mist admission (additional fee applies)
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Cave of the Winds
- Departure details
- Goat Island Road, Goat Island Rd, Niagara Falls, NY 14303, USA Your guide will meet you on Goat Island under the archway. If you’re driving in for the tour, we would recommend parking on Goat Island in Parking Lot #2. From here it is a short walk to the archway. There is a fee for this parking lot of $10 which can be paid in cash or via credit card.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87115P9
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For those who choose to add Cave of the Winds - there are stairs but there is an option to bypass the stairs for those requiring accessibility accommodations
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Niagara Falls NY Walking Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Niagara Falls NY Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Niagara Falls NY Walking Tour?
- Niagara Falls NY Walking Tour price starts from €26.47. Discover and book Niagara Falls NY Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Niagara Falls NY Walking Tour cancellation policy?
- Niagara Falls NY Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Niagara Falls NY Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Niagara Falls NY Walking Tour?
- Niagara Falls NY Walking Tour is hosted by See Sight Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact See Sight Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Niagara Falls NY Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87115P9
- You'll start atGoat Island RoadGoat Island Rd, Niagara Falls, NY 14303, USAYour guide will meet you on Goat Island under the archway. If you’re driving in for the tour, we would recommend parking on Goat Island in Parking Lot #2. From here it is a short walk to the archway. There is a fee for this parking lot of $10 which can be paid in cash or via credit card.See address & details
- 1Goat IslandStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Three Sisters IslandStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Cave of the WindsStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Best tour of Niagara
Sayed was an excellent guide. We had a great group of people. Best way to see Niagara. Helicopter ride was amazing!
This trip was in my bucket list and finally I had the time to do it…wonderful experience and I highly recommend to …
Worth Every Penny!
Absolutely AMAZING! This tour includes everything you want to do at Niagara - without excursions you don't want (we…
A++ highly recommend!
Excellent tour! Our tour guide, Dana, did a fantastic job. The tour was incredible, and I would highly recommend! W…
Niagara Falls New York side tour
This was a fantastic tour and our tour guide, Saied, was the absolute Best!! He did an excellent job on getting us…
Great first experience
Mist of the Winds boat ride was beautiful but wet. The tour guide for rest of trip very informative.
Great Small Group!
Small group is the way to go! Dana from See Sight Tours did a great job on our tour. It was nice to be picked up at…
Said was the best tour guide we have had. We highly recommend this tour for anyone wanting the full experience of N…
Best of the Best!
Our tour guide, Dana, and this trip was fantastic. We experienced all of the “best of the best” views throughout th…
Awesome The falls were amazing
This was an incredible adventure. Our guide Saeed was extremely knowledgeable and made you feel comfortable right a…
Had a great time. Excellent service very impressive
Judy was an amazingly well-informed tour guide and very pleasant. If we had an opportunity to return to Niagara we…
Best of Niagara Falls
Tour was amazing. Everything we wanted to see! Dana was great! She gave us lots of travel tips for the city.
Niagara Falls, New York Day & Night Tour plus Dinner Niagara Falls ///// 857980157 It would be best to call me for
Niagara Falls, New York Day & Night Tour plus Dinner Niagara Falls ///// 857980157 It would be best to call me …
This was a great experience for all of us! The power of the water was indescribable. We got drenched going up to t…
This was amazing! to walk up a small staircase, with plenty of resting spots, and be able to be splashed and even …
Hi, My Husband and I are here for the first time and looking for a walking tour. This would be for tomorrow the 31st of Oct. Anytime is good We plan on parking at Lot 1 hit the visitors center for a map. So we can walk across the Rainbow Bridge and return. Then then walk at some point walk Goat Island. This tour is at the rim of Goat Island. Is this the same as the walking tour I'm thinking of? Thank you, Terria Mallory