Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 12)
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atGrand Central TerminalOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Grand Central TerminalStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Chrysler BuildingStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byMetropolitan Life Insurance TowerEmpire State Building
- 3Rockefeller CenterStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4New York Public LibraryStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byBryant Park
- 5The High LineStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Flatiron BuildingStop: 5 minutesSee details
- You'll end atFlatiron Building175 5th Ave, New York, NY 10010, USAWe will end near the Flatiron building, on Broadway and 23rd streetSee address & details
Grand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017, USA
Flatiron Building, 175 5th Ave, New York, NY 10010, USA
- Private tour of NYC by foot and subway
- Informative, friendly, professional guide
- Helpful navigation of the NYC subway
- Assistance in purchasing a NYC subway MetroCard
- Cost of NYC subway Metrocard
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price shown is per group
- Please specify whether guide meets at hotel or a different meeting location.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Matt (a native NY-er ... uh Brooklyn no less) left us awestruck with his knowledge, facts and fun. It was the fastest (5) hours we have ever done. It went by so quickly. He gave us fantastic choices for food during the rest of our stay in the city and left us at a restaurant…
Date of experience: May 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: The Levys' Unique New York!
Engaging Virtual Tour!
During COVID, we couldn't meet for an in-person tour, so Matt hopped on a Zoom call and gave our homebrew club a ve…
The Perfect Guide for a VIP Group!
This is my 3rd year working with Matt Levy on a custom tour for a VIP client group. Year after year, the praise for…
Private tour of Brooklyn
Our group had a fantastic tour with Catie in Brooklyn. Catie had great energy and was humorous and informative. She…
Bruce Springsteen full day tour
We can t express how much this day was so special from start to finish. I dont think the tour would have been as go…
Katherine (The Great) with awesome Arkady delivers our best ever tour of any city ever. It was that good.
For our last night in NYC for our once in a lifetime trip i asked the concierge team at The Pierre, where we were s…
The tour was great, perfect way to see the highlights in a short space of time. Russ did a top job of educating us …
A full day of fun!
I have always been fully familiar with Manhattan and never new much at all about Brooklyn. This tour opened my eyes…
Jewish Lower East Side
Matt, Russ took four of us on a tour of the Jewish Lower East Side on October 12. The tour was set up by my sister-…
Our tour with Mark Levy was absolutely outstanding! This was my third tour with the Levy's. Always a great experien…
Great NYC Highlights
Fantastic day with Matt Levy - so much more than a tour, a a storytelling of New Yorkers view of New York
What a great day.....
Huge thanks to Katherine who led us on our tour around New York. As a family this was one of the highlights of our …
Should’ve written this 3 months ago! People listen up! Levys is GREAT! They will cater your private tour to what y…
Walk, talk, see and learn
Walked Brooklyn with Jonah for a few hours and just loved it! Highly recommended to visit Brooklyn, by foot and wit…
The Real New York
The highlight of our short stay in New York! A great way to get an overview of the city through the eyes of a local…
Family NYC tours
Very good tours, with a very friendly french speaking guide (Demba). Despite the rain it was a great tours, we mana…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 13,363 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 279 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about NYC Awesome Architecture Private Tour by Foot and Subway
Which attractions will I visit with NYC Awesome Architecture Private Tour by Foot and Subway?
How much is NYC Awesome Architecture Private Tour by Foot and Subway?
NYC Awesome Architecture Private Tour by Foot and Subway price starts from €259.32. Discover and book NYC Awesome Architecture Private Tour by Foot and Subway on Tripadvisor
What is the NYC Awesome Architecture Private Tour by Foot and Subway cancellation policy?
NYC Awesome Architecture Private Tour by Foot and Subway cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book NYC Awesome Architecture Private Tour by Foot and Subway on Tripadvisor
Which company provides NYC Awesome Architecture Private Tour by Foot and Subway?
NYC Awesome Architecture Private Tour by Foot and Subway is hosted by The Levys' Unique New York!. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Levys' Unique New York! on Tripadvisor. Discover and book NYC Awesome Architecture Private Tour by Foot and Subway on Tripadvisor