Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
1. [Delicacy] Boston lobster dinner and New England clam chowder! 2. [Accommodation] All deluxe hotels. 3. [Expert] Tour experts. The only tour operator provides 24/7 uninterrupted customer service hotline. 4. [Explore] Visit 5 noted cities in US with only 4 days. Visit the iconic city that is the heart of a powerful nation, Washington D.C. Understand the historical importance and heritage of Philadelphia, and Boston. Enjoy the majestic view of the natural wonder, Niagara Falls. In-depth tour inside the campus of Ivy Leagues’ Harvard, and visits the one of the top science research university, MIT. 5. [Entertainment] Learn about US politics, economy, culture, and education system using the shortest amount of time.
Philadelphia - Washington D.C
Corning- Niagara Falls
Upstate New York- Boston
Boston - New York City/Home
134-133 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354, USA 87 Bowery, 75-93 Bowery, New York, NY 10002, USA
John F. Kennedy International Airport, Queens, NY 11430, USA Newark International Airport, Newark, NJ 07114, USA LaGuardia Airport, Terminal B - Ground Level, Queens, NY 11371, USA 87 Bowery, 75-93 Bowery, New York, NY 10002, USA 135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354, USA Boston Logan International Airport, Boston, MA 02128, USA
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel (3 Nights)
- Bilingual driver and/or guide
- Entry/Admission - Liberty Bell Center
- Entry/Admission - Quincy Market
- Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange)
- Air ticket, ferry, and shuttle transfer in some attraction area/national parks
- Attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice)
- Personal room fees: such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included
- Service fee(minimum US$10/person/day,any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay service fees)
- Philadelphia Double Decker Tour Adult（13+）：$32.00； Senior(65+)：$32.00； Child(3-12)：$12.00
- US Capitol In-Depth Tour Adult：$28.00； Senior（65+）：$28.00； Child（under 12）：$28.00
- DC Sightseeing Cruise Adult：$26.00； Senior(65+)：$23.00； Child (3-12)：$18.00
- The Corning Museum of Glass Adult：$20.00； Senior (62+)：$17.00； Children (Under 17)：$0.00
- Niagara Scenic In-Depth Tour Adult：$45.00； Senior(65+)：$43.00； Child(3-12)：$35.00
- Niagara Jet Boat [Adult：$69.00/Senior(55+)：$69.00/Children (12&under,minimum of 40 inches)：$59.00]
- Maid of the Mist Boat Tour Adult：$19.25； Senior(65+)：$19.25； Child(6-12)：$11.20
- Harvard University In-Depth Tour Adult：$14.00； Senior：$14.00； Child：$12.00
- Boston Lobster Dinner Adult：$32.00； Senior(65+)：$32.00； Child(under 12)：$32.00
- Boston Harbor Cruise Child(3-11)：$17.00； Senior(65+)：$20.00； Adult：$22.00
- Buffet/Group Meal in East Coast Adult：$16 - $22； Child（Under 12）：$10 - $15
- Niagra Falls Night Tour Adult（12+）：$30.00； Child（0-12）：$25.00
- Entry/Admission - Independence National Historical Park
- Entry/Admission - Independence Hall
- Entry/Admission - National Ferry Corporation
- Entry/Admission - U.S. Capitol
- Entry/Admission - White House
- Entry/Admission - Philadelphia Sightseeing Tours
- Entry/Admission - Lincoln Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Corning Museum of Glass
- Entry/Admission - Niagara Falls State Park
- Entry/Admission - Maid of the Mist Boat Tour
- Entry/Admission - Old Fort Niagara
- Entry/Admission - Niagara Jet Adventures
- Entry/Admission - Harvard University
- Entry/Admission - Boston Harbor Cruises
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Universal Vision
Know before u book
Pros: dropped us off and picked us up at areas described; admission was included to hornblower tours of statue or l…
Tour of Niagara Falls and surrounding cities of Canada from Boston MA by road
Had the convenience of starting off from Boston MA. Crowd - friendly, good ! predominantly Chinese background. Vehi…
Bully and verbal violence from the tour guide and the driver
Our tour guide on the last day of our tour in Chicago was Mandy (Chinese name 小红, cell phone ending 0786) and she a…
Best of Boston with Sam I Am
Excellent tour. Fun history facts.Sam was so knowledgeable and humorous. History comes alive with his excellent te…
We just got back from this tour today... Ken, our tour guide, had a great sense of humor and along with his jokes a…
Boris, the tour guide was a professional from the beginning to the end of the trip. He maintained group harmony wi…
in the end they tell you that you have to give a driver $ 20 COMPULSORY tip, so you have to take this price increas…
A Journey ONLY for Chinese
It was our second time with tours4fun, the first time (tour 4 days Canada) we got a fantastic guide (VICKY) that ma…
Rude tour guide.
Me and my family went to a 2 days Niagara falls tour from NYC. Overall, the journey was good but the tour guide's b…
8 Day NY and Niagara Falls
Horrible experience, third world tour in a First World country, assigned a number by our Chinese guide who refused …
Value for money tour
We joined a 8D7N tour covering Philadelphia, Washington DC, Corning Museum, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal, Quebe…
Very nice experience. Totally recommend this tour
Just to clarify, we bought this tour on a different site and they sended us with Jupíter Legend Tours. But hey! It'…
We went on a 5 day tour to Niagara Falls, Boston and New York, booking with Take Tours. It was stated in our confir…
- Independence National Historical Park, Independence Hall, and 20 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 56,858 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 78,040 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 4-day tour Philadelphia+Washington D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston(NYC departure)(NY4)
Which attractions will I visit with 4-day tour Philadelphia+Washington D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston(NYC departure)(NY4)?
How much is 4-day tour Philadelphia+Washington D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston(NYC departure)(NY4)?
4-day tour Philadelphia+Washington D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston(NYC departure)(NY4) price starts from €286.54. Discover and book 4-day tour Philadelphia+Washington D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston(NYC departure)(NY4) on Tripadvisor
What is the 4-day tour Philadelphia+Washington D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston(NYC departure)(NY4) cancellation policy?
4-day tour Philadelphia+Washington D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston(NYC departure)(NY4) cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 4-day tour Philadelphia+Washington D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston(NYC departure)(NY4) on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 4-day tour Philadelphia+Washington D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston(NYC departure)(NY4)?
4-day tour Philadelphia+Washington D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston(NYC departure)(NY4) is hosted by Universal Vision. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Universal Vision on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4-day tour Philadelphia+Washington D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston(NYC departure)(NY4) on Tripadvisor