Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atBeacon8 Long Dock Rd, Beacon, NY 12508, USASee address & details
- 1Hudson ValleyStop: 6 hoursWe'll take a scenic drive to our first destination; the oldest continuously operating winery in America. Experience wine cellars that were excavated by hand in the 18th century containing some of the oldest vintages. Hear stories old and new. You'll leave with a greater understanding of the wine making process and the lore of one of the oldest wine making regions in the U.S. This experience wouldn't be complete without a flight of wine to taste and savor.Read more
- You'll end atBeacon8 Long Dock Rd, Beacon, NY 12508, USASee address & details
8 Long Dock Rd, Beacon, NY 12508, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Fuel surcharge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
This was a 5-star experience from the minute we stepped off the train at Beacon station. Sean and Eric were waiting with granola outside the mini-coach bus which was a perfect and comfortable mode of transportation for the day. Eric is very knowledgeable of the area and the…
Date of experience: October 2019
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Hudson Valley Bucket List
Picture perfect and delicious day!
On this tour, you visit three very different wineries, so there's something for everyone. My personal favorite was…
Great walking food tour in Rhinebeck!
Becky of Hudson Valley Bucket List planned such a great walking food tour for a 9 person group in Rhinebeck. We had…
Perfect Hudson Valley Winery Tour and Tasting with Becky!
We had a wonderful day starting out at 10:30 from Beacon on our winery tours to 3 wineries with our driver Jonathan…
Bachelorette Wine Tour Was a Dream
We used Hudson Valley Bucket List to plan a wine tour bachelorette party for my cousin and the entire day was perfe…
Perfect day thanks to fantastic hosts!
We wanted a company outing that felt anything but, and Becky and her team really planned the perfect day! The views…
Fantastic Wine Tour!
I booked a bachelorette wine tour through Hudson Valley Bucket List and could not recommend it more! Becky was extr…
Wonderful Wine Tour!
We celebrated a bachelorette and used Hudson Valley Bucket List. It was such a seamless and fun experience. Becky w…
A Perfect Introduction to Beacon
Upon never visiting Beacon, I booked the Beacon Bites and Beverages tour with Becky, and I am so glad we did. Becky…
A perfect mix of food, drink and history
Attended the tour last week with Kaitlyn as our guide and the experience was top notch. Tasted great food, drank gr…
I actually lived in the Beacon area 21 years ago, so I thought it would be fun to take a tour now that it’s changed…
Fall foliage wine tour
You made our time in Hudson Valley priceless. You went above and beyond my expectations. I am a big fan of detail…
Fun Urban Escape
Had a weekend getaway planned to visit our daughter in NYC and we were trying to come up with something different t…
Perfect day at Hudson Valley
This tour couldn't be better. Becky was beyond expectations, excellent tour guide and extremely accommodating. She …
Vineyard & Wine Tour-a "grape" escape
This tour was fantastic. Becky & Bob are so fabulous. They cater tremendously to all their guest while still making…
The Beacon Blend Can't be Beat
My husband and I spent an enjoyable couple of hours on the "Beacon Blend" tour today. Becky was a knowledgeable, f…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Wine and Local Cheese Tour
What time does Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Wine and Local Cheese Tour start?
Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Wine and Local Cheese Tour will start at 10:30 AM. Discover and book Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Wine and Local Cheese Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Wine and Local Cheese Tour?
Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Wine and Local Cheese Tour price starts from €151.54. Discover and book Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Wine and Local Cheese Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Wine and Local Cheese Tour cancellation policy?
Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Wine and Local Cheese Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Wine and Local Cheese Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Wine and Local Cheese Tour?
Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Wine and Local Cheese Tour is hosted by Hudson Valley Bucket List. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hudson Valley Bucket List on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Wine and Local Cheese Tour on Tripadvisor