Mangrove and Kampong Ayer Tour (Private)
By Bruneian Guide
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Boat ride with visit to a local a house with light refreshment
- Entry/Admission - Kampong Ayer - Venice of East
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We pick up from all hotel in Bandar Seri Begawan, Jerudong and from Brunei International Airport, except for cruiseship shore excursions from Muara Port (additional charges may apply).
- Brunei Intl Airport, Bandar Seri Begawan Brunei Darussalam
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 146461P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Mangrove and Kampong Ayer Tour (Private)?
- How much is Mangrove and Kampong Ayer Tour (Private)?
- Mangrove and Kampong Ayer Tour (Private) price starts from €68.10. Discover and book Mangrove and Kampong Ayer Tour (Private) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mangrove and Kampong Ayer Tour (Private) cancellation policy?
- Mangrove and Kampong Ayer Tour (Private) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mangrove and Kampong Ayer Tour (Private) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mangrove and Kampong Ayer Tour (Private)?
- Mangrove and Kampong Ayer Tour (Private) is hosted by Bruneian Guide. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bruneian Guide on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mangrove and Kampong Ayer Tour (Private) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 146461P3
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byIstana DarussalamSultan Omar Ali Saifuddin MosqueTaman Mahkota Jubli Emas
- 1Kampong Ayer - Venice of EastStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedThe historical Kampong Ayer is regarded as the largest Water Village settlement in the world. The centuries-old Kampong Ayer is dubbed as "Venice of the East" by Venetian Antonio Pigafetta who sail to Brunei with Ferdinand Magellan's flagship "Victoria" in 1521.Read morePass byIstana Nurul ImanDamuan Park (Taman Persiaran Damuan)Raja Isteri Pengiran Anak Hajah Saleha BridgeYayasan Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Complex
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Nice tour little boat ride friendly guide-picked up at airport and dropped off at hotel reasonable price I would sa…
My tour guide Faisal was super informative, had answers to everything. The tour covered the top tourist sites. It w…
Fantastic Tour With Haji!!
This was one of the best tours we’ve ever had. It was a quick tour (which was great), but we were able to get out o…
Monkeys in the mangroves!
We only had a 1 day layover in Brunei between flights from Australia and Bangkok- so glad we booked a short tour of…
I was promptly greeted at the airport by my guide Faizal with a sign with my name on it. We then headed to the city…
Transit tour - enjoyable experience
We had 5 hours to spare during transit in Brunei airport so we booked 'Bandar by Night' with Haji Mohammed Bahrin. …
First of all,we have to say "Thank you" to tour guide, Mr.Hajji. It was so nice tour and he is very kind and polite…