Bandar Adventure (Private)
By Bruneian Guide
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Boat ride and visit to a local house with light refreshment
- Entry/Admission - Royal Regalia Museum
- Entry/Admission - Kampong Ayer - Venice of East
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We pick up from all hotel in Bandar Seri Begawan, Jerudong and from Brunei International Airport, except for cruiseship shore excursions from Muara Port (additional charges may apply).
- Brunei Intl Airport, Bandar Seri Begawan Brunei Darussalam
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 146461P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Bandar Adventure (Private)?
- How much is Bandar Adventure (Private)?
- Bandar Adventure (Private) price starts from €95.35. Discover and book Bandar Adventure (Private) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bandar Adventure (Private) cancellation policy?
- Bandar Adventure (Private) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bandar Adventure (Private) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bandar Adventure (Private)?
- Bandar Adventure (Private) is hosted by Bruneian Guide. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bruneian Guide on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bandar Adventure (Private) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 146461P8
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Jame'Asr Hassanil Bolkiah MosqueStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 2Istana Nurul ImanStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Royal Regalia MuseumStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byLapauTaman Haji Sir Muda Omar 'Ali SaifuddienYayasan Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah ComplexTaman Mahkota Jubli Emas
- 4Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin MosqueStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Kampong Ayer - Venice of EastStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee detailsPass byDamuan Park (Taman Persiaran Damuan)
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Nice tour little boat ride friendly guide-picked up at airport and dropped off at hotel reasonable price I would sa…
My tour guide Faisal was super informative, had answers to everything. The tour covered the top tourist sites. It w…
Fantastic Tour With Haji!!
This was one of the best tours we’ve ever had. It was a quick tour (which was great), but we were able to get out o…
Monkeys in the mangroves!
We only had a 1 day layover in Brunei between flights from Australia and Bangkok- so glad we booked a short tour of…
I was promptly greeted at the airport by my guide Faizal with a sign with my name on it. We then headed to the city…
Transit tour - enjoyable experience
We had 5 hours to spare during transit in Brunei airport so we booked 'Bandar by Night' with Haji Mohammed Bahrin. …
First of all,we have to say "Thank you" to tour guide, Mr.Hajji. It was so nice tour and he is very kind and polite…