Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 2)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private helicopter tour
- 50 professional digital images of ceremony
- 12 rose fresh flower bouquet and boutonnière
- High quality DVD recording of ceremony
- Video archive of ceremony (30 days)
- 8-inch cake
- Champagne toast
- Souvenir certificate holder
- HD internet broadcast of ceremony
- The listed price does not include the recommended gratuities for the minister ($60), limo fee ($50), photographer ($60) and marriage license ($77). The fee's are required by our local supplier's and are not within our control.
- Please note the gratuities are at your discretion and the price of the marriage license is subject to change.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: A Chapel of Love
Fun and unforgettable Elvis Wedding
We were married at The Chapel of Love and it was the best. I laughed and cried and the staff and "Elvis" made it a …
Fun but did have some hiccups
Limo was really late picking us up, Elvis did not sing the song songs we requested but he was entertaining only had…
Beware of this company!
We booked our wedding with Destination Las Vegas/ Wedding Chapel in the Sky 8 months in advance. I confirmed the de…
Made our wedding so much fun!
We got married June 6th, I was so excited I kinda didn't think things through, I got the limo, not realizing how cl…
The Reverend. And the lady at front desk where wonderful. Up front. They took time to talk to us take picture o…
We got married last month at Chapel of Love and it was great. The coordinator was very friendly and accommodating f…
Customer Service and Overall Experience AmAzInG!
Had my wedding here just last week and was extremely satisfied! I may be young but getting married by Elvis was pre…
Fantastic service & very professional!
Thank you for an amazing experience & excellent service. We got married here in October 2018 and we loved everythin…
Great staff and amazing service
The chapel was efficient and met all of our needs and provided us with a beautiful experience...thank you guys for …
Beautiful Chapel in a Beautiful Location
Got married here on 11/13 at 1pm. beautiful chapel with some great photo ops around it. I got to get photos taken i…
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY
The limo driver was late. The chapel changed locations from the time we booked to the time of our wedding (without…
- Fremont Street Experience, Stratosphere Tower, and 3 more
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,355 travellers!
from €120.46* €141.73
Popular: Booked by 1,409 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 769 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 23,312 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 59,371 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 13,562 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Helicopter Wedding Ceremony Over the Las Vegas Strip
Which attractions will I visit with Helicopter Wedding Ceremony Over the Las Vegas Strip?
How much is Helicopter Wedding Ceremony Over the Las Vegas Strip?
Helicopter Wedding Ceremony Over the Las Vegas Strip price starts from €918.30. Discover and book Helicopter Wedding Ceremony Over the Las Vegas Strip on Tripadvisor
What is the Helicopter Wedding Ceremony Over the Las Vegas Strip cancellation policy?
Helicopter Wedding Ceremony Over the Las Vegas Strip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Helicopter Wedding Ceremony Over the Las Vegas Strip on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Helicopter Wedding Ceremony Over the Las Vegas Strip?
Helicopter Wedding Ceremony Over the Las Vegas Strip is hosted by A Chapel of Love. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact A Chapel of Love on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Helicopter Wedding Ceremony Over the Las Vegas Strip on Tripadvisor