Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
In the southeastern part of the Arab Peninsula, lies one of the most beautiful countries that everyone must visit at least once in their lifetime. With natural wonders, architectural attractions, great people and unmissable adventures, Oman has a lot to offer. That’s why our seven-day travel itinerary covers as much as possible.
Muscat Night Tour
Nizwa and Jebel Akhdar
Wahiba Sands & Wadi Bani Khalid
Turtle Beach oman
Wadi Shab and Bimmah Sinkhole
Muscat city tour
Transfer to Muscat international...
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Accommodation in a 5-star hotel
- Entry/Admission - Nizwa Fort Oman
- Entry/Admission - Al Hoota Cave
- Entry/Admission - Wahiba Sands
- Entry/Admission - Ras Al Jinz Turtle Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Shab
- Entry/Admission - Royal Opera House
- Entry/Admission - Qurum Beach
- Entry/Admission - Mutrah Fort
- Entry/Admission - The National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Muscat International Airport
- Entry/Admission - Chi The Spa
- Entry/Admission - Al Alam Palace
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
great and great!
It was my first time in Muscat and I wanted to remember this city. To do this, I reviewed many companies that are e…
Excellent tour for all family
We did this tour in March before covid 19 started. I have with me a child 11 years he we was very happy. Tour guid…
Gidoman more than perfect
We took this activity and very enjoyed . Our guide ilias was very polite and knowledgeable. We very recommend this …
Enjoyed it so much! Was a cool experience, definitely will do it for a second time in the next year!
A wonderful experience
I very much recommend this tour. Our guide Ilyas was prompt, courteous, intelligent, and kind. He was a great conve…
Great way to see the sites with kids!
My family of 5 (kids are 8, 6, and 2) had a lovely time exploring Muscat this morning with our guide, Ilyas. He was…
I can't review the Wadi Shab because we were unable to make the tour. Our cruise ship changed the itinerary at the…
Excellent tour with Aziz
Booked via trip advisor for a private tour . Yes a bit more expensive and you could ask many a taxi driver to take …
Wonderful and unforgettable experience
Our two guides were wonderful. We were a group of 8 people and the guides picked us up from our accommodation at 8…
Private City Tour
We had a wonderful tour with Ilyas, our guide He is knowledgeable, patient, accommodating, cheerful and a proud Oma…
The perfect way to see the best of Oman. Truly memorable!
Our fablulous guide, Aziz, was the perfect host. He was courteous, informative and couldn't have been more helpful…
Grand day out
Our guide Ilyas collected the 4 of us from our hotel and after picking up 1 more person we set off collecting karak…
EmerBren has given good views and advice. I would stress that you need to be comfortable swimming in pools out of …
Awesome but go early
Definitely recommend but go early to avoid the crowds and go prepared eg appropriate footwear- trainers and river s…
The highlight of the whole stay in Muscat
The best trip ever Our guide ilya was an amazing guide very polite and entertaining helpful he supported us throug…
- Muscat City Centre, Restaurant Rozna Muscat, and 21 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Oman Tour 7 nights
Which attractions will I visit with Private Oman Tour 7 nights?
How much is Private Oman Tour 7 nights?
Private Oman Tour 7 nights price starts from €2,106.94. Discover and book Private Oman Tour 7 nights on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Oman Tour 7 nights cancellation policy?
Private Oman Tour 7 nights cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Oman Tour 7 nights on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Oman Tour 7 nights?
Private Oman Tour 7 nights is hosted by GidOman. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact GidOman on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Oman Tour 7 nights on Tripadvisor