Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Itinerary will be change in the winter (11/5-4/1 every year) due to certain attraction close for winter. 1. Stand on top of 360 Chicago and enjoy Lake Michigan and the great skyline at 1000 inches from the heart of downtown Chicago. 2. Walk around the ironic site Millennium Park admiring its postmodern architectures. 3. Visit one of the top three art museums in the United States -- The Art Institute of Chicago for its encyclopedic collections. 4. Take in the amazing urban view of the city by a helicopter tour. 5. Grab a bite of authentic Chicago at Giordano’s Pizza, Garrett Popcorn, Portillo's Hot Dog. 6. Boarding at Downtown Chicago，departs everyday in winter itinerary.
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- Pass byChicago
- 1Cloud GateStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Grant ParkStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3The Chicago TheatreStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4The Art Institute of ChicagoStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Water TowerStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Michigan AvenueStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Wendella Tours & CruisesStop: 75 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8360 Chicago Observation DeckStop: 75 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 9Chicago Helicopter ExperienceStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end at207 W Cermak Rd207 W Cermak Rd, Chicago, IL 60616, USASee address & details
Millennium Park, Chicago, IL, USA Chinatown, Chicago, IL 60616, USA
207 W Cermak Rd, Chicago, IL 60616, USA
- Transportation ( 7-seat SUV; Minivan; motorcoach base on the number of guests on the day.)
- Bilingual (English & Chinese) driver and/or guide
- Food and beverage
- Attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice)
- Service fee ( minimum US$10/person/day, Any child and Infant reserving a seat apply as well)
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included
- Helicopter Experience Tour Adult：$89.00； Child（3-12）：$89.00
- Chicago Theater Adult：$18.00； Senior(65+)：$18.00； Child (3-12)：$13.00
- The Art Institute of Chicago Child (under 14)：$0.00； Adult：$25.00； Senior(65+)：$19.00
- Chicago Architectural Cruise Adult：$39.00； Senior(65+)：$35.00； Child (3-12)：$18.00
- 360 Chicago (incl. Tilt) Adult：$28.00； Senior(65+)：$28.00； Child (3-12)：$21.00
- Entry/Admission - The Chicago Theatre
- Entry/Admission - The Art Institute of Chicago
- Entry/Admission - Wendella Tours & Cruises
- Entry/Admission - 360 Chicago Observation Deck
- Entry/Admission - Chicago Helicopter Experience
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Universal Vision
Know before u book
Pros: dropped us off and picked us up at areas described; admission was included to hornblower tours of statue or l…
Tour of Niagara Falls and surrounding cities of Canada from Boston MA by road
Had the convenience of starting off from Boston MA. Crowd - friendly, good ! predominantly Chinese background. Vehi…
Bully and verbal violence from the tour guide and the driver
Our tour guide on the last day of our tour in Chicago was Mandy (Chinese name 小红, cell phone ending 0786) and she a…
Best of Boston with Sam I Am
Excellent tour. Fun history facts.Sam was so knowledgeable and humorous. History comes alive with his excellent te…
We just got back from this tour today... Ken, our tour guide, had a great sense of humor and along with his jokes a…
Boris, the tour guide was a professional from the beginning to the end of the trip. He maintained group harmony wi…
in the end they tell you that you have to give a driver $ 20 COMPULSORY tip, so you have to take this price increas…
A Journey ONLY for Chinese
It was our second time with tours4fun, the first time (tour 4 days Canada) we got a fantastic guide (VICKY) that ma…
Rude tour guide.
Me and my family went to a 2 days Niagara falls tour from NYC. Overall, the journey was good but the tour guide's b…
8 Day NY and Niagara Falls
Horrible experience, third world tour in a First World country, assigned a number by our Chinese guide who refused …
Value for money tour
We joined a 8D7N tour covering Philadelphia, Washington DC, Corning Museum, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal, Quebe…
Very nice experience. Totally recommend this tour
Just to clarify, we bought this tour on a different site and they sended us with Jupíter Legend Tours. But hey! It'…
We went on a 5 day tour to Niagara Falls, Boston and New York, booking with Take Tours. It was stated in our confir…
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 8,101 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,281 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 1-Day Chicago City Tour(Chicago Departure) CH1
Which attractions will I visit with 1-Day Chicago City Tour(Chicago Departure) CH1?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 1-Day Chicago City Tour(Chicago Departure) CH1 on Tripadvisor
How much is 1-Day Chicago City Tour(Chicago Departure) CH1?
1-Day Chicago City Tour(Chicago Departure) CH1 price starts from €49.72. Discover and book 1-Day Chicago City Tour(Chicago Departure) CH1 on Tripadvisor
What is the 1-Day Chicago City Tour(Chicago Departure) CH1 cancellation policy?
1-Day Chicago City Tour(Chicago Departure) CH1 cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 1-Day Chicago City Tour(Chicago Departure) CH1 on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 1-Day Chicago City Tour(Chicago Departure) CH1?
1-Day Chicago City Tour(Chicago Departure) CH1 is hosted by Universal Vision. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Universal Vision on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 1-Day Chicago City Tour(Chicago Departure) CH1 on Tripadvisor