This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This tour is a private tour for two people and is an overview of what makes Chicago so fascinating-the neighborhoods, history, architecture, culture, and foods. We will take you beyond the downtown loop to explore some of the great neighborhoods that make up this amazing and diverse city. The Chicago Tour will help you see the city without worrying about the logistics or the effort of planning. We will explore the Loop, Chinatown, South Loop/Prairie District, and end in Grant Park. Be prepared to walk a lot as we will explore by foot and use the public transit. Together we will see the city by going off the beaten path for a more authentic experience. Each tour will include all food and drinks (listed in the itinerary below) and an unlimited public transit day pass. You may add extra people for an additional $50pp. This must be arranged by emailing us. Also, we can adjust the itinerary based upon interests. All private tours will include lunch, dessert, and drink.
- You'll start atChicagoChicago, IL, USAPrivate guided tours allow you to choose the meeting location. Their is flexibility with the end point as well.See address & details
- Pass byPalmer House Hilton Historic Lobby
- You'll end atChicagoChicago, IL, USAPrivate guided tours allow you to choose the meeting location. Their is flexibility with the end point as well.See address & details
Chicago, IL, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Local Crafted Beer
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: 606 Tours Chicago
Great Tour - Really Interesting!
Great tour of Chicago. We saw many sites we wouldn't otherwise have seen. Kari was highly knowledgeable, friendly…
Perfect way to see Chicago!
This is the perfect tour of Chicago. We saw areas we would not have seen otherwise. We also enjoyed the delicious f…
Everything about this half day tour was beyond expectations. Kari, our guide, was so knowledge and accommodating. …
Great way to see authentic Chicago!
Kari was just delightful as a guide. Took this 4-hour walking tour with my mother. Both of us were in agreement wit…
606 walking tour
Karri was our tour guide. She was absolutely fantastic. Friendly and extremely informative. I highly recommend t…
Great overview of the city!
Kari was fantastic! We learned some history, saw how the architecture of the city was transformed by events and had…
A great Chicago snapshot
Kari leads a great tour that visits Chicago icons like the Palmer House and Rookery buildings as well as some less …
Good overview of Chicago's main buildings!
Was great for a short couple of days trip! Was really privileged to have the trip and host to myself. Had a great a…
If your just visiting for a day or two this a great tour to see some popular places but also different areas in Chi…
Snap shot of Chicago
We went on walking tour of Chicago with Kari. Amazing experience and saw parts of Chicago we won't have seen only f…
Chicago - My kind of town
From the moment we met Kerry at the Palmer Hotel until parted company 5 hours later there was never a dull moment .…
A tour I'll remember the rest of my life
Look no further, this tour is incredible. I'll remember this for the rest of my life because I learned a lot and ha…
Deep dive into the historic Chicago Neighborhoods
If you are looking for an excellent exploration through the historic neighborhoods of Chicago this is the tour for …
My husband and I live in the Chicago suburbs and wanted to do something different. Great way to tour local neighbo…
Kari was an awesome tour guide. The tour consisted of lots of learning, walking, and eating; did I mention walking …
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241