Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start at1147 W 18th St1147 W 18th St, Chicago, IL 60608, USASee address & details
- 1PilsenStop: 3 hours - Admission includedWant to start your own podcast, but you're not sure where to start? This course will take you through the podcasting process from start to finish! Find out how to choose the topic of your podcast, recording and editing techniques, the steps necessary to publish your podcast on platforms like iTunes, and more. The course will also include a recording and editing session, where you gain hands on podcasting experience! Each attendee will leave with the knowledge necessary to launch their own podcast. This extended edition of the course also covers additional apps, websites, software, and hardware for recording, editing, and publishing your podcast, allowing you the ability to create a podcast just about about anywhere. Course instructor Jaime Black has been podcasting for over a decade, and working in broadcast for over two decades. In 2005, he launched Dynasty Podcasts, the first ever and longest-running music podcast in the City of Chicago’s history. During that time, he has produced over 1,000 podcast episodes. He also teaches entrepreneurship and freelancing for artists and creatives at Columbia College Chicago. You are welcome to bring a notebook or laptop to take notes. I will provide mics and recording equipment. Also, I do have two cats. So if you have pet allergies, this workshop might not be for you. This workshop will take place at Dynasty Podcasts Home Studio. No additional destinations are involved. This demonstrates how podcasting can be done from the comfort of your own home. Recommended for college students and older, interested in podcasting. No prior podcasting experience is necessary. Beginners welcome!Read more
- You'll end at1147 W 18th St1147 W 18th St, Chicago, IL 60608, USASee address & details
1147 W 18th St, Chicago, IL 60608, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Pilsen
- The listed price does not include parking or transportation. Street parking is available based on occupancy.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I received this class as a gift and it was awesome. Jaime is super friendly and so knowledgeable. He gave me all the pros and cons of equipment, websites, and various tools that would have taken me months or longer to figure out. We recorded a several minute long podcast and…
Date of experience: January 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Dynasty Podcasts
Brilliant, learned a lot of relevant information
This class was a highlight of my time in Chicago. James had a detailed PowerPoint that guided us through the detail…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Podcasting 101 Workshop in Chicago
How much is Podcasting 101 Workshop in Chicago?
Podcasting 101 Workshop in Chicago price starts from €245.50. Discover and book Podcasting 101 Workshop in Chicago on Tripadvisor
What is the Podcasting 101 Workshop in Chicago cancellation policy?
Podcasting 101 Workshop in Chicago cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Podcasting 101 Workshop in Chicago on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Podcasting 101 Workshop in Chicago?
Podcasting 101 Workshop in Chicago is hosted by Dynasty Podcasts. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Dynasty Podcasts on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Podcasting 101 Workshop in Chicago on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Podcasting 101 Workshop in Chicago?
On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Podcasting 101 Workshop in Chicago on Tripadvisor