View all photos (31)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This helicopter tour of Miami touches on everything that makes the oceanside retreat famous: beautiful beaches, metropolitan landmarks, islands and waterways, and of course, great views of its famous skyline. Highlights of Magic City include South Beach, Fisher Island, Key Biscayne, and Virginia Key, and you see it all without getting snarled in traffic.
- See Magic City from above on a narrated helicopter tour
- A fun, efficient way to see the best of Miami
- Convenient hourly departure times throughout the day
- Aerial views of the skyline, downtown Miami, and its waterways
What to Expect
Make your own way to Miami Opa-Locka Airport. Once there you board your helicopter to begin your tour. Soak above picturesque beaches. Fly from North Beach all the way down to ever-trendy South Beach. Sports fans recognize Sun Life Stadium, home to the NFL's Miami Dolphins, and Gulfstream Park, a popular horse racing track and casino. No tour of Miami would be complete without experiencing its waterways. See them from above as you fly over the picturesque islands of Virginia Key, Sunny Isles, Fisher Island, and Key Biscayne. You also get a bird’s-eye view of the downtown skyline, the financial district of Brickell, and much more. Your tour ends at Miami Opa-Locka Airport where it began.
14970 NW 42nd Ave, Opa-locka, FL 33054, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Heliport fee, USD$35.00 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 200lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Passengers must arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time with Identification and heliport fee
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- There is no tour charge for children under the age of 2 with birth certificate or passport, but the $35.00 heliport fee applies, payable at check in
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative time or date.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Miami Helicopter Inc
Great experience and awesome view. Would recommend buying the package photo deal so you can get aerial photos of…
Brooklyn, New York10
On time and very professional. The pilot seemed like an expert and the flying was very smooth. I recommend sitting…
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina10
A little disappointed
I went on Helicopter tour in December 2019 and it was amazing. The view was perfect. But there is one thing that…
Great experience with great views
We booked the 20 minutes tour but got upgraded to the 30 minutes tour because another guest had booked this and…
It had a blast! I liked it! I will come back. I had a great day!!! Loved my photos…
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia57
My husband and I went on the taste of miami tour. We reached on time but the ride was delayed. To be fair the…
Leeds, United Kingdom448
I surprised my children (7 and 5) with this helicopter tour and it did not disappoint. They are automobile mad so…
The whole team from booking to boarding were amazing. Experience Miami like never before. I recommend taking the…
The view of Miami from the sky was breath taking. The staff was friendly and helpful regarding all of our needs.
This tour started at Miami executive airport at opa-Locka, there is parking available at the location, ones there…
- Miami Seaquarium, Intracoastal Waterway, and 7 more
- Duration: 22–25 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241