View all photos (39)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Go beyond South Beach and downtown on this helicopter tour of upper Miami. On this short but action-packed flight, see landmarks such as Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino, the city of Aventura, and Sun Life Stadium, home to the Miami Dolphins. You also view some of the area’s most scenic beaches from the air. Multiple departure times mean you can fit this tour into your schedule with ease.
- Helicopter sightseeing tour around upper Miami
- Multiple departure times to suit your schedule
- Aerial views of Miami's beaches, neighborhoods, and landmarks
- See Miami without getting stuck in street traffic
What to Expect
Make your own way to Miami Opa-Locka Airport just northwest of the city to meet up with your Taste of Miami helicopter tour. As you soar above Magic City, get introduced to some of the region’s lesser-known areas and take in the sights of Florida’s premier attractions such as the Miami Dolphins’ home turf, Sun Life Stadium, and the popular Gulfstream Park racetrack and casino. Fly over picturesque Hallandale Beach, Golden Beach, Sunny Isles Beach and Haulover Park. As you turn toward home, your pilot points out Oleta River State Park and Bal Harbor, where Miami’s wealthy residents shop. The tour ends back at Miami Opa-Locka Airport where it began.
14970 NW 42nd Ave, Opa-locka, FL 33054, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The price does not include the heliport fee, $35.00 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 200lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Passengers must arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time with Identification and heliport fee
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- There is no tour charge for children under the age of 2 with birth certificate or passport, but the $35.00 heliport fee applies, payable at check in
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative time or date.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Great experience and awesome view. Would recommend buying the package photo deal so you can get aerial photos of what you say. Amazing.
Date of experience: February 2020
On time and very professional. The pilot seemed like an expert and the flying was very smooth. I recommend sitting in front with pilot. Good view!
My husband and I went on the taste of miami tour. We reached on time but the ride was delayed. To be fair the ride was disappointing and didn’t meet my expectations at all. The helicopter is tiny. You don’t get to pick your seat, so I was seated in the back in the middle and I…
I surprised my children (7 and 5) with this helicopter tour and it did not disappoint. They are automobile mad so when they realised what we were about to do they were beyond excited. The staff were really friendly, the pilot was great and the whole experience left a huge…
Date of experience: December 2019
About the operator
By: Miami Helicopter Inc
Great experience and awesome view. Would recommend buying the package photo deal so you can get aerial photos of…
Brooklyn, New York10
On time and very professional. The pilot seemed like an expert and the flying was very smooth. I recommend sitting…
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina10
A little disappointed
I went on Helicopter tour in December 2019 and it was amazing. The view was perfect. But there is one thing that…
Great experience with great views
We booked the 20 minutes tour but got upgraded to the 30 minutes tour because another guest had booked this and…
It had a blast! I liked it! I will come back. I had a great day!!! Loved my photos…
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia56
My husband and I went on the taste of miami tour. We reached on time but the ride was delayed. To be fair the…
Leeds, United Kingdom448
I surprised my children (7 and 5) with this helicopter tour and it did not disappoint. They are automobile mad so…
The whole team from booking to boarding were amazing. Experience Miami like never before. I recommend taking the…
The view of Miami from the sky was breath taking. The staff was friendly and helpful regarding all of our needs.
This tour started at Miami executive airport at opa-Locka, there is parking available at the location, ones there…
- Oleta River State Park, Haulover Beach Park, and 3 more
- Duration: 12–15 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071