LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
Little Havana Walking Tour + 1 Hour Everglades Airboat Ride
By Wild Lime Adventures
This is the only tour that combines an airboat ride in the Everglades with a tour of Little Havana. Two exciting activities in a part day! Enjoy both of these iconic South Florida spots and still have time to go to the beach or explore further. We pick you up around 8 and have you back by 2. We only use small personalized airboats. NO cattle call airboats! Not all companies have actual permits to lead tours in the Everglades. We do!
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 5-99, max of 14 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Miccosukee Indian Village
- Entry/Admission - Little Havana
- Entry/Admission - Shark Valley
- Entry/Admission - Little Havana Cigar Factory
- Gratuities for the guide
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We will be driving a Sprinter Style vehicle with our company name "Wild Lime Adventures" on the logo
- Port of Miami, 1435 N Cruise Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, USA
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 44152P11
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Little Havana Walking Tour + 1 Hour Everglades Airboat Ride?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Little Havana Walking Tour + 1 Hour Everglades Airboat Ride on Tripadvisor
- How much is Little Havana Walking Tour + 1 Hour Everglades Airboat Ride?
- Little Havana Walking Tour + 1 Hour Everglades Airboat Ride price starts from €161.86. Discover and book Little Havana Walking Tour + 1 Hour Everglades Airboat Ride on Tripadvisor
- What is the Little Havana Walking Tour + 1 Hour Everglades Airboat Ride cancellation policy?
- Little Havana Walking Tour + 1 Hour Everglades Airboat Ride cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Little Havana Walking Tour + 1 Hour Everglades Airboat Ride on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Little Havana Walking Tour + 1 Hour Everglades Airboat Ride?
- Little Havana Walking Tour + 1 Hour Everglades Airboat Ride is hosted by Wild Lime Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wild Lime Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Little Havana Walking Tour + 1 Hour Everglades Airboat Ride on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 44152P11
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byFort LauderdaleMiami
- 1Miccosukee Indian VillageStop: 80 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Little HavanaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Shark ValleyStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byMiami Beach
- 4Little Havana Cigar FactoryStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Fun Day at the Everglades
Thank you to Ryan for a great fun day out at the Everglades last week! 11/10. Much appreciated and well worth it.
Fantastic day all around! Guides were informative (our main guide had an incredible amount of knowledge on local hi…
Fun in the swamp
Great time everyone was very knowledgeable and engaging plenty of questions answered lots of alligators and more to…
Both the hike and airboat tour were fantastic. E learned a ton and also saw many birds and gators. Highly recommend…
You're in good hands!
Awesome day! Our guide, Mike, was very friendly and made sure we had everything we needed (snacks, drinks, sunscree…
Great Day Trip - Everglades
Not surprise Wild Lime get such good reviews. Our day trip was amazing. Lindsay was our guide and she was both very…
Great day out!
This was an amazing day - super well organised with fantastic knowledgable guides - I learned so much about plants …
Awesome way to experience the Everglades
Absolutely AWESOME trip. Zac was an amazing guide and extremely knowledgeable and good fun. Highlight of the day h…
A fun day in the sun
We had an amazing day adventuring with Ryan and the group! Pros: - Ryan knew so much about the plants, animals, hi…
A great full-day tour starting at 7:30 am from outside our downtown Miami hotel and back around 6:30 pm. Our guide…
Amazing wildlife and learning at Everglades and Big Cypress!
Truly spectacular eco-tour! Zac is extremely knowledgeable about wildlife, ecosystems, and the history of the regio…
Don't miss this!
Wonderful tour! Our guide was super knowledgeable about the birds, plants, and animals we encountered. Our first …
A super day to treasure for all the family!!
Everything was so so cool!! A very nice and experienced guide, that knew a lot about everything. A memory-treasure…
A wonderful tour
It was a fantastic tour day. Impressed from the naturalist Zac's professional introduction. Highly recommended for …
This was a wonderful way to spend a day. I was amazed at the variety of wildlife and habitats on view in the Evergl…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
We modified our tour to include the winwood walls… we had a charming and extremely knowledgeable guide, in Ryan. Can’t rave enough about him. He tour of little Havana and the lunch was very good and personal! Loved every minute!
Written 25 January 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.