Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The Perks of Going Electric See more of the gorgeous Fort Lauderdale coast and city in a shorter amount of time. Less physical effort means that you can spend your time enjoying the views, not catching your breath. Adjust the bike’s electric assistance to fit your preferences. It’s suitable both for people who want a good workout and for those that don’t want to expend much energy.
- You'll start atLas Olas Paddle Boards934 NE 20th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, USAWe are located between the Hummus House and Serafina Restaurants.See address & details
- 1Hugh Taylor Birch State ParkStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedHugh Taylor Birch is the city’s own Central Park, complete with gopher tortoises, Giant Banyan Trees, Historic Homes and more. Located between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway. This is the perfect E-Bike tour to get away from the busy city streets. Fort Lauderdale streets can be intimidating for bike riders. That is why this tour is nearly 100% off city streets. We begin the tour at Las Olas Paddle Boards, we use side walks, wide bike lanes & cross walks to access the park. Once in the park we have open use of the trails and paths. Turn the power off and get some exercise or push the throttle and cruise with out breaking a sweat!Read morePass byFort Lauderdale Beach
- You'll end atLas Olas Paddle Boards934 NE 20th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, USAWe are located between the Hummus House and Serafina Restaurants.See address & details
Las Olas Paddle Boards, 934 NE 20th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Use of bicycle
- Entry/Admission - Hugh Taylor Birch State Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bike Riding Experience Required
- Most travellers can participate
- You must be able to lift leg over bike to get on.
- Frequent stops may require getting on and off bike.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Las Olas Paddle Boards, Bikes & Kayaks
Had a great tour with Tim
My wife and I took an electric bike tour with Tim. Had a great time. Would definitely recommend it. Good exercise a…
The Best Way To Get To Know Ft. Lauderdale
Don't be confused by a tour map here on TripAdvisor! This tour will cover A LOT of Ft.Lauderdale, including downtow…
Perfect kayak experience
I would highly recommend this outfit. They were extremely professional, their equipment is excellent and their pri…
Took out two double kayaks with my wife and three children — ages 13, 11, and 5 (sat in the middle of one of the ka…
A few friends and I did the 2 hour kayak rental. We had a great time seeing the beautiful surrounding scenery. The …
Great E-bike Tour!
We stopped in for a 2 hour ebike tour of Ft. Lauderdale during our vacation to the area. We had the pleasure of hav…
This is the place to go when you want to paddle board in Fort Lauderdale! Tim was very attentive, went over all the…
Fun Paddling Experience Through the Canals of Ft. Lauderdale.
My husband and I love to kayak, so we contacted Las Olas Paddle to set up a rental. The area around their store is…
Paddle boarding and e-biking guided tours
My family (17 year old daughter and 12 year old son) took two tours with Tim, a 2 hour guided paddle board tour and…
Perfect place for urban paddle boarding
This place is located on the canals in an upscale area of Fort Lauderdale. You’ll paddle past megayachts and water…
We had a quick lesson for first timers before getting on the boards. The owner, Tim, was very patient and helpful,…
Amazing day with great weather; Kayak101 was explicit and this first time kayaker had an awesome time.
Nicest kayak rental outfit in the area
My 17 year-old daughter and I rented a tandem kayak. I have had some experience kayaking and she had none. Their pr…
The owner was super nice and helpful. Gave us a discount too. The canals are scenic. Great time For $20.
Highlight of our vacation
We had a great time renting kayaks here. They were so friendly and good to us. The prices were great, the equipment…
- Duration: 60–90 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,209 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 6,239 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,442 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 1 Hour Central Park Guided Electric Bike Tour
How much is 1 Hour Central Park Guided Electric Bike Tour?
1 Hour Central Park Guided Electric Bike Tour price starts from €41.30. Discover and book 1 Hour Central Park Guided Electric Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the 1 Hour Central Park Guided Electric Bike Tour cancellation policy?
1 Hour Central Park Guided Electric Bike Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 1 Hour Central Park Guided Electric Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 1 Hour Central Park Guided Electric Bike Tour?
1 Hour Central Park Guided Electric Bike Tour is hosted by Las Olas Paddle Boards, Bikes & Kayaks. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Las Olas Paddle Boards, Bikes & Kayaks on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 1 Hour Central Park Guided Electric Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for 1 Hour Central Park Guided Electric Bike Tour?
On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book 1 Hour Central Park Guided Electric Bike Tour on Tripadvisor