View all photos (13)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
On this tour you have the unique opportunity to ride where the animals roam freely. An experienced guide will be with you on the Horseback part of the tour. After the Horse Riding you will be able to continue with a Safari in Addo Elephant Park. Please note that the morning ride starts at 08.30am and is for inexperienced riders. The afternoon ride starts at 14.00 and is for Experienced riders. The ride is approximately 2 hours for both morning and afternoon rides.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Parque Nacional dos Elefantes AddoStop: 7 hours - Admission includedInexperienced riders in the Morning and Experienced Riders in the afternoon -- A two hour ride on stable horses. Followed by a Safari in Addo Elephant Park.Read more
- Horse Riding Tack is supplied.
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional dos Elefantes Addo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Peter Giddy Guided Tours
Addo Elephant National Park and Kragga Kamma Wildlife Reserve
We had an amazing day trip with our guide, Frank Smith. Frank was very knowledgeable and we were very impressed wit…
An excellent tour - highly recommended
As we were visiting Port Elizabeth on a cruise ship for only 1 day, we were looking for a tour which gave us maximu…
Two wonderful day tours
We've just returned from a first holiday in South Africa and the two days we spent with Peter were among the highli…
We had such a great day with peter at the addo elephant park! Peter is awesome and he knows the animals and the wh…
What an amazing adventure
What a wonderful day with Peter Giddy! We were 3 women visiting the Addo and it became an unforgetable experience s…
A wonderful trip to Addo because of Peter Giddy. 5 stars is minimum
Thank you very much for the game drive to Addo, Peter! Your are simply the best! We really enjoyed the tour and pr…
Heritage coastal walk and Addo Elephant Park day trip
What a fantastic day. We were in Port Elizabeth for one day on a cruise ship. Three couples had contacted Peter sep…
From dung beetles to elephants - a perfect day
What a wonderful experience with Peter. Our group of four joined two other travellers from our cruise ship to get a…
A great day with Peter
We had a great day with Peter, quite a few from our ship had booked a tour and we were divided into groups and off …
What a great day!
My husband and I went with Peter on a day tour of Addo along with 4 of our other family members. Peter was very fri…
4 Day Garden Route Adventure
My goal was to enjoy as much along the route that catered to our interests and not have to worry about the details.…
Peter is a very kind guy with lots of knowledge. First of all I was a little diasppointed about the normal VW Bus …
3 days full of Nature, wildlife and history
When I booked the tour, my goal was it to see as much as I can. I can tell you one thing, I reached my goal. On t…
Trip created by love and knowledge of our host
Arranged as an alternative to a ships day trip, Peter offered us different options we choose Daniel Cheetah Project…
Lots of elephants to see
Great for viewing elephants on a self drive tour. If you want to go on the Aldo open vehicles you need to book a he…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241