Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Yosemite ValleyStop: 2 hours - Admission includedHere you visit Tunnel View, Bridalveil Falls, El Capitan, Sentinel Bridge, Yosemite Falls, Merced River, Valley View, Fern Springs, President Theodore Roosevelt and John Muir's campsite.Read more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sports bottle or water bottle
- National park fees
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Yosemite Valley
- Food and drinks, other than mentioned
- Glacier Point tour extension $59 (select dates only
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Glacier Point is usually closed during winter from November to April. Any of the tour highlights may be closed due to weather or construction. Tour provider will do their best to show alternative sites.
- On select dates, a Glacier Point tour extension may be available for additional purchase at time of travel, payable directly to the operator. Please note, tour duration would increase to 8 hours.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when accompanied by 1 paying adults
- Parents with small children must provide car seats and/or booster seats if necessary
- Infants from 0-1 years must be in the back seat strapped into a rear-facing car seat until they reach 20 pounds
- Children between 1-8 years (or heaver than 20 pounds) must be in in the back seat (some exceptions apply) and strapped into either:
- A rear-facing car seat until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat
- A front-facing car seat with a 5 point harness until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat
- A booster seat if under 4 feet 9 inches and over the height/weight limit for a car seat
- A regular seat belt in the back seat if taller than 4 feet 9 inches
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
We were first time visitors, had only one day and the risk of needing chains so we opted for a private tour out of Oakhurst. There was no need for chains but it was a fantastic day which we will never forget. Our guide was very knowledgable without being over the top and he…
Date of experience: March 2019
Response from YosemiteRam, General Manager at Yosemite Valley Tour with Transport from Oakhurst
Responded 5 Jun 2019
Thank you for the kind words
Brian was the perfect guide. Lots of local knowledge, good conversation, and he was versatile. It was a challenging day -- lots of snow and cloud, but he still made it a day to remember. He was kind and considerate to us who wanted to walk, and another person with us who was…
Date of experience: March 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Crossroads Tours & Limo
Truly Exceptional Experience
The guide, Daniel, was excellent. Full of knowledge and a very interesting person. His family has lived in the Y…
Worth every penny
Laura was absolutely wonderful & very knowledgeable of the park & its history. Doing the private tour is the way to…
Not worth the cost. You can save money by driving yourself to the spots. Nothing special.
Only worth the cost if you don't have a park pass or don't want to drive yourself and deal with parking/traffic. Ot…
Best day ever!
We had such a wonderful time on our tour. Our guide James was fantastic! He brought us to all the best picture spo…
We were unable to get day passes into Yosemite and grudgingly purchased a trip for our family of 5. I am very glad …
The best decision
Our guide Richard was the best! On top of being very informative and funny and taking our pictures which turned out…
Efficient and informative
Great tour . Highly recommend. Our guide, Mr. Brian, was super informative, armchair historian about the area . P…
In Covid times my husband and I needed to get out. With restrictions of getting day passes into Yosemite (passes so…
Enjoyable and very informative
The tour guide Ron was extremely friendly and threw in some funny jokes to break the ice. I would recommend to do t…
Great tour during covid!
Due to covid a lot of us now are just traveling by car. We decided to finally make the drive to go visit Yosemite. …
Wonderful day at Yosemite.
This tour was great. There were 4 of us on the tour. Us plus 2 guys from LA. Our guide was Kathy who had worked in …
So worth it!
Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and patient. He took us to the main parts of the park and gave us enough…
We are a family of 4 and couldn’t get Vehicle entrance tickets to Yosemite. So I talked my husband into doing a tou…
Highly recommend - best trip ever!
Highly, highly recommend. Amazing views, experience, and guide! We laughed, enjoyed the natural beauty of the park …
5 Star to the tour guide
We had a fantastic experience as a family doing a winter trip to Yosemite. We were ovewhelmed with the guides knowl…
- Duration: 4–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 917 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Yosemite Valley Tour with Transport from Oakhurst
What time does Yosemite Valley Tour with Transport from Oakhurst start?
Yosemite Valley Tour with Transport from Oakhurst will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book Yosemite Valley Tour with Transport from Oakhurst on Tripadvisor
How much is Yosemite Valley Tour with Transport from Oakhurst?
Yosemite Valley Tour with Transport from Oakhurst price starts from €109.29. Discover and book Yosemite Valley Tour with Transport from Oakhurst on Tripadvisor
What is the Yosemite Valley Tour with Transport from Oakhurst cancellation policy?
Yosemite Valley Tour with Transport from Oakhurst cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Yosemite Valley Tour with Transport from Oakhurst on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Yosemite Valley Tour with Transport from Oakhurst?
Yosemite Valley Tour with Transport from Oakhurst is hosted by Crossroads Tours & Limo. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Crossroads Tours & Limo on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Yosemite Valley Tour with Transport from Oakhurst on Tripadvisor