Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start at15 W Gutierrez St15 W Gutierrez St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USAChocolate Maya at 15 W Gutierrez St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101See address & details
- 1Funk ZoneStop: 3 hoursProfessional tour guide will take your group through the Funk Zone, stopping at six different restaurants and tasting rooms along the way. Community garden, public murals, and historical points of interest will be pointed out along the way. Your guided food walking tour begins promptly at 11am in front of Chocolate Maya, located at 15 West Gutierrez Street in downtown Santa Barbara. Please plan to arrive 10 minutes early to check in (10:50am) and meet your tour guide. This tour is a guided walking tour. For most of the tastings, guests will be standing, so please wear good, comfortable walking shoes. This tour is not suited for those who cannot be on their feet for 2+ hours or those with physical limitations that make walking long distances difficult. Over the course of your tour, your tour guide will take you to six different locations for tastings where you will get a behind the scenes look at some of the best eateries, wineries and breweries in the area. Your tour ends about 3-4 blocks from where it begins, so at the conclusion of your tour, your tour guide will make sure you are able to find your way back to the parking lot where tour began.Read more
- You'll end atHelena Avenue Bakery131 Anacapa St c, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USASee address & details
15 W Gutierrez St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA
Helena Avenue Bakery, 131 Anacapa St c, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA
- Professional guide
- Beer, Wine, and Food tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour is not suited for vegans, lactose intolerant individuals or a gluten-free diet. Because all restaurants and partnering businesses are notified the day prior to the tour, any last minute dietary requests cannot be accommodated.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We celebrated our 25 year anniversary by taking the Funk Zone tour. It was a great way to spend half a day and...there was only us and 1 other couple (also on their anniversary!), so we felt like it was a private tour with Nina. All the stops were great, food and drinks were…
Date of experience: November 2017
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Santa Barbara Tasting Tours
A Must Do Experience!
This was not only a great way to expereince some of the amazing food of Santa Barbara, but also gave a glimpse into…
Great tour and learning experience
My friend and I really enjoyed this historic and tasting tour. I live in Ventura and get up to SB several times a y…
We had such a great time on the tour with Bob as our guide. The food was excellent, and Bob’s knowledge of Santa Ba…
Fun and interesting tour of Santa Barbara
My husband and I spend winters in Santa Barbara and are always looking for something different and fun to do when c…
Food variety wes perfect and history was not too overwhelming. Just the right amount. Jennifer was our guide, she r…
Food & wine tour
Manuel did an excellent job of giving history tidbits along the way while we ate our way around Santa Barbara. We …
Tasty, Informative, and Fun
Manuel was our guide and he led our group to some delicious food and drink. I'm not a wine drinker but the wine tas…
The Highlight of Our Trip to Santa Barbara!
My sister-in-law and I recently took this tour, and it was absolutely wonderful! Our tour guide Bob is a real trea…
A Lovely Tasting Tour of Santa Barbara
My friend and I took a day-trip up to Santa Barbara from Los Angeles, and we were absolutely delighted with this ex…
Santa Barbara’s much improved version of the Hop On Hop Off!
No bus involved, you do the walking from food pit stop to food pit stop, but the outcome is similar. Whether you ar…
Santa Barbara hidden gems!
We had a great tour. Small group led by Nina who was very patient and engaging with our young kids. Overall really …
Always a pleasure!
This was our third Food Tasting Tour (previously done Ventura and Ojai) and we were not disappointed! Wonderful li…
Great, local food and history!
We were in Santa Barbara for our wedding anniversary, and did this food tour with Nina as our guide. We are pretty…
Excellent tastings and guide
We went on the Santa Barbara tasting tour yesterday with several other couples and had a wonderful time. The tasti…
Great way to learn about Santa Barbara
Our guide, Manuel was great, very friendly, knowledgeable of the area and of traveling in general. Made for a grea…
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 126 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 112 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Santa Barbara Funk Zone Food Tasting Tour
What time does Santa Barbara Funk Zone Food Tasting Tour start?
Santa Barbara Funk Zone Food Tasting Tour will start at 11:00 AM. Discover and book Santa Barbara Funk Zone Food Tasting Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Santa Barbara Funk Zone Food Tasting Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Santa Barbara Funk Zone Food Tasting Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Santa Barbara Funk Zone Food Tasting Tour?
Santa Barbara Funk Zone Food Tasting Tour price starts from €108.72. Discover and book Santa Barbara Funk Zone Food Tasting Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Santa Barbara Funk Zone Food Tasting Tour cancellation policy?
Santa Barbara Funk Zone Food Tasting Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Santa Barbara Funk Zone Food Tasting Tour on Tripadvisor