Meet your guide at Oxbow Market and set out on the town. On this 3-hour walking tour of downtown Napa, you'll have the opportunity to stop at 7 unique places for food tastings - enough for a whole meal! While this walking tour is 1 mile long, there will be plenty of place to stop and sit.
• Artisan Cheeses, a sublime, seasonal selection of the best California has to offer
• Breakfast Tacos from an innovative and sustainable tacqueria
• Artisan Salumi from the “first couple of charcuterie” and organic bread
• Sought After Tastes from a historic multi-winery downtown tasting room
• Extra-Virgin Olive Oil from an award winning California maker
• Sonoma Lamb Meatballs and flatbread from a locals’ bistro
• Wine Infused Chocolates as well as brittle and ice cream from local brother/sister chocolatiersTastings subject to change without notice. Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated.
All tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. The tour is held rain or shine. If tour fails to meet minimum enrollment, Gourmet Walks will contact guests to reschedule or offer a refund.