Full Day Tour at Yosemite Valley Winter
By Wildland Trekking
Wildland Trekking's expert guides are the best in the business, which is why we are the #1 rated Outdoor Activity in a variety of National Parks on Trip Advisor. We will show you the best of Yosemite by pointing out amazing landmarks, teaching you about the history and geology of the park, and helping you vastly increase the safety of your hike with expert guidance and preparation. Enjoy a wonderful picnic lunch, tasty snacks, excellent gear and passionate, educated, professional guides!
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Top of the Line, Technical Day Pack
- Use of Trekking Poles and Snowshoes (if required)
- Private transportation
- Lunch and Snacks
- Entrance into Yosemite National Park
- Entry/Admission - Yosemite Valley
- Lightweight hiking shoes or hiking boots
- Waterproof rain jacket or rain poncho
- Warm wool or fleece top, Warm hat and gloves
- Water bottles or bladder
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We will pick you up anywhere in Mariposa, CA. Your guide will contact you about 5-7 days before the trip to confirm your requested pick up location. During this communication, your guide will also set the exact pick up time and exchange contact information in case you may be late for your departure.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 170406P15
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Full Day Tour at Yosemite Valley Winter?
- Full Day Tour at Yosemite Valley Winter price starts from €407.76. Discover and book Full Day Tour at Yosemite Valley Winter on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full Day Tour at Yosemite Valley Winter cancellation policy?
- Full Day Tour at Yosemite Valley Winter cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Full Day Tour at Yosemite Valley Winter on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full Day Tour at Yosemite Valley Winter?
- Full Day Tour at Yosemite Valley Winter is hosted by Wildland Trekking. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wildland Trekking on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full Day Tour at Yosemite Valley Winter on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 170406P15
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Yosemite ValleyStop: 8 hours - Admission includedYou will experience iconic views of Yosemite Valley, winter waterfalls, towering granite monoliths, pristine rivers and more as we make our way through the Park.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Great Vacation All-Around
I recently took my 4th trip with Wildland and they are fantastic! Everything is well-organized from the moment you …
Mt. Conness Wildland
I did the Mt. Conness trip with Wildland in Yosemite. The trip was very well organized and our guide was amazing. H…
This trip was incredible! Very cool and unique experience. Our guide, Michaela was super helpful and very experienc…
The experience was exceptional, from incredible hikes and beautiful locations to the over the top food offered at o…
Yosemite Tuolumne Meadows and Waterfalls
Went on a backpacking trip with Eric from Wildland Trekking. We started in Tuolumne Meadows and backpacked out the…
Experience nature and separation from busy everyday life
Beautiful scenery. Guides that paces us to our ability. Recommend good workouts before trying out some of the incli…
Beautiful hikes and great food!
I'm so impressed with Wildland! I did a 5 day basecamp hiking tour in Yosemite's Tuolumne meadows. The guide was…
Summit Climb to Mt Conness
This trip tested every part of me. I came home with everything I was searching for and then some. I'm 100% certain …
Hoh River Traverse Backpacking
This was my first backpacking experience--it was WONDERFUL! I was very thankful that I had taken the training regim…
awesome hiking in the mountains
The trip was fabulous- everything about it. The guides, Eric and Michael, were very knowledgeable about the area, g…
Hoy River Traverse - Olympia National Park
Wildland Trekking did not disappoint. The guide was first class...extremely knowledgeable about the flora and fauna…
LASSEN VOLCANIC Striking Hiking
Our trip was called BEST OF LASSEN VOLCANIC BASECAMP. We maximized our time hiking by establishing the basecamp wi…
Excellent time in Lassen Volcanic National Park
We did a base camp in Lassen Volcanic National Park with our guide, Matt. Great food and day hikes including Lasse…
Superb hiking in Pacific Northwest enhanced by terrific guides and top notch lodges/food
The Olympic National Park/Mt.Rainier tour is, as always with Wildland, a well organized hiking trip that features s…
Yosemite - Glacier Point Trek
Yosemite Backpacking on Glacier Point trail. This was my second Wildland Trekking guided backpacking trip in Yosem…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
A memorable trekking in gorgeous Yosemite. Four days, four different landscapes. Simply breathtaking! Our guides, Michael and Eric, were knowledgeable and attentive. Plus, they were great cooks! We ate healthy and delicious food the whole time. I would do it again!
Written 30 July 2022