Lowest price guarantee
Ages 7-70, max of 3 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Surf Instruction
- Equipment Rental ($15-$40)
- Departure details
- 89 Brighton Ave, Bolinas, CA 94924, USA Meet at the far corner of Brighton and Park Ave near the Tennis Courts. If arriving on a weekend we highly recommend coming at the very least 30 min before the lesson to find parking.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67470P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Group Activity
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travellers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Advanced-Beginner Session?
- Advanced-Beginner Session price starts from €148.89. Discover and book Advanced-Beginner Session on Tripadvisor
- What is the Advanced-Beginner Session cancellation policy?
- Advanced-Beginner Session cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Advanced-Beginner Session on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Advanced-Beginner Session?
- Advanced-Beginner Session is hosted by Marin Outdoor Adventure. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Marin Outdoor Adventure on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Advanced-Beginner Session on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Advanced-Beginner Session?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 30m. Discover and book Advanced-Beginner Session on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67470P10
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Perfect introduction to surfing!
What a great introduction to surfing! My 22 year old son has dreamed about surfing since he was 5. So, when we sign…
Be prepared to get hooked!
What a blast! Be prepared to get hooked. We took a beginner lesson, and my 10 year old got up on her board effortle…
My 10 year old son and I did our first surf lesson with Nicki and we had such a positive experience, we may be surf…
Perfect lessons for beginners
My partner and I needed to experience solid surf lessons because we had a rotten one a year ago. Our lesson with Th…
Brittney & Bryce
My husband and I took beginner lessons from Thane and had a blast! His techniques are very helpful and he made sure…
Best Surf/Adventure Guides in the Bay Area!
First and foremost, Nicki and the Marin Outdoor Adventure team are the best of the best. They spent so much time to…
Had so much fun surfing with Nicki! She is an amazing teacher and I can’t wait to take more lessons with her. Than…
Surfing with Nicki
I really enjoyed the experience! She is a really good instructor with many years of experience! She is calm and pat…
It was our first surfing lesson for both, me and my friend and we absolutely loved it. Nicki it's a really experien…