Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This is a small private trip with locals from the Punta Cana area to Montana Redonda. Time will be adapted to you. Also in the way, if you will like to stop for photos or something we will do it. Learn about the culture, about traditional food and other things with an expert local. This beautiful place is a must-see in the Dominican Republic. An isolated 1,000 ft mountain nestled on the shoreline in the northeastern Dominican Republic, Montaña Redonda provides spectacular panoramic views for miles and miles around. If you’re looking for spectacular views and unbelievable pictures this is an excursion that cannot be missed.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Montana RedondaStop: 3 hours - Admission includedView at safari truck plus visiting full montana redondaRead more
- Tranfers From Bavaro Punta Cana
- Private local tour Guide
- Local Food from Miches area
- Entry/Admission - Montana Redonda
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Samana Bay
Los haitises extreme experience with locals
Amaying experiencie 2 days at the national park los haitises with a expert guides. I love the kayaking trip and the…
Day trip at the Falls with Bavarro Runners
My day trip included a side by side buggy tour and a visit at Monkeyland. The day started with the side by side tou…
Montana Redonda with Locals
Amazing trip with my wife to Montana Redonda. Photos lunch and safay trip to the top of the Round mountain. I reall…
As much as we loved seeing whales for the first time ever, we see many faults in this activity. Firstly there are…
Caves and lunch
Caves really exceeded expectations. Do take a flashlight and good walking shoes. Some climbing involved.
We rode ATVs from Las Terranas to El Limon, wow! Franco was our guide, recommended by our hotel, and was excellent.…
Local beauty, is a must see!
We boarded a boat in Samana for a short 40 minute ride to Los Haitises National Park. It is a beautiful park cons…
- Duration: 4–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
from €80.38* €93.46
Popular: Booked by 1,586 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Round Mountain Montana Redonda From Punta cana Small groups
How much is Round Mountain Montana Redonda From Punta cana Small groups?
Round Mountain Montana Redonda From Punta cana Small groups price starts from €95.65. Discover and book Round Mountain Montana Redonda From Punta cana Small groups on Tripadvisor
What is the Round Mountain Montana Redonda From Punta cana Small groups cancellation policy?
Round Mountain Montana Redonda From Punta cana Small groups cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Round Mountain Montana Redonda From Punta cana Small groups on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Round Mountain Montana Redonda From Punta cana Small groups?
On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Round Mountain Montana Redonda From Punta cana Small groups on Tripadvisor