Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Tea and snacks
- Professional guide
- Use of E Bike
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Dhammayangyi Temple
- Entry/Admission - Thatbyinnyu Temple
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Zone Fee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for children aged 12 and under
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please wear appropriate clothing suitable for riding a bike and bring protection from the weather
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 7 more reviews on Viator
Thynn was an excellent guide. Having never ridden a moped before she quickly showed me the ropes and made sure I was comfortable before we set off exploring. We saw all the key sites and Thynn knew all the perfect photo shots away from the crowds. Thynn was also quick to pick up…
Date of experience: January 2020
Lucy_Mason84 wrote a review Aug 2019Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam3 contributions3 helpful votes
Excellent tour of Bagan with a very knowledgable and helpful guide. A great way to see the best of the town.
Date of experience: August 2019
No guide showed up in the hotel lobby, so I called the operator, after several conversation she said that there is no booking under my name, like what the F, i got the voucher and even sent them the screen shot of the voucher. Sounds like the solution is out of her hand, the…
My lady tour guide ( I regret that i forget her name. i think it means Wave in Myanmar language) was fantastic. Great English, great knowledge, Flexible to requests, sensible to my likes and dislikes. The E-Bike is fantastic way to do it. Lunch, or tea as they defined it was big…
Date of experience: February 2018
- Tharabar Gate, Dhammayangyi Temple, and 1 more
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Guided E Bike Tour in Bagan
Which attractions will I visit with Guided E Bike Tour in Bagan?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Guided E Bike Tour in Bagan on Tripadvisor
How much is Guided E Bike Tour in Bagan?
Guided E Bike Tour in Bagan price starts from €33.50. Discover and book Guided E Bike Tour in Bagan on Tripadvisor
What is the Guided E Bike Tour in Bagan cancellation policy?
Guided E Bike Tour in Bagan cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Guided E Bike Tour in Bagan on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Guided E Bike Tour in Bagan?
On average, this experience will take approximately 3h 30m. Discover and book Guided E Bike Tour in Bagan on Tripadvisor