Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Lemosho Route is one most favoured route to summit Mt. Kilimanjaro because of its all-encompassing perspectives of the mountain from different side and high summit achievement rate. Trails on the route are loaded up with the fluctuated beautiful scenery of Mt. Kilimanjaro. The route is less swarmed when contrasted with different routes making it perfect from first-time trekkers. The route because of its more extended timetable gives better acclimatization to the climbers, which augments the opportunity of an effective summit.
Mti Mkubwa Camp (2,750m/9,023ft)...
Shira I Camp (3,720m/12,200ft)...
Barranco Camp (3,950m/12,960ft)...
Karanga Valley (4,200m/13,780ft)...
Barafu Camp (4,600m/15,100ft) to...
Crater Camp (5,715m/18,750ft) to...
Mweka Camp (3,100m/10,170ft) to...
Returns to original departure point
- Private transport to & from Kilimanjaro International Airport to your accommodations in Moshi.
- 2 nights of accommodation in Moshi.
- .Portable flush toilet with a toilet tent.
- Transportation to & from the Kilimanjaro gate
- Park entry fees
- Camping fees
- Team Kilimanjaro Rescue fees
- 18% VAT on tour fees & services
- 4 Season mountain tents
- Double layered Sleeping Mats
- Friendly and professional mountain guides, cook and porters
- 3 hot meals daily while on the mountain
- Enough treated & filtered drinking water throughout the trek
- Hot water for washing
- Government taxes
- Portable oxygen tanks & ox meter
- Emergency first-aid kit
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guides, porters and cook
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Kilisa Tours & Safaris
Amazing Tanzania Experience (Climb, Culture, Safari)
When a friend and I were looking for a company to partner with to summit Kilimanjaro and have a great safari experi…
I cannot express how grateful I am to Kilisa
I was planning my trip for a long time. It took me a while to choose the right company to join, until I finally cho…
7 day Lemosho route -Mount Kilimanjaro with KILISA
****KILISA BOMBA**** We had the most incredible experience on the 8-day Lemosho route with Kilisa. We were extreme…
Easy Communication Honest answers
After all my online search l find Kilisa tour I booked tour with them Compare other companies it was easy to comm…
Serengeti & Ngorongoro Safari - 3 Days
I want to thank Kilisa tours for the great service. I went on a three day camping safari from Moshi. It was only me…
I would highly recommend Kilisa for Mt. Kilimanjaro climb
I contacted top 10 ranked agencies for my 7 day private Machame route climb and Kilisa(owner Naick) was very respon…
Trekking Kili with the best!
I can’t recommend Kilisa Tours enough. We just finished the trek a couple of days ago. From the pick up at the airp…
Amazing experience with Kilisa tours We were a group of 3 people from France, who made the 7-day ascent of the Le…
Really easy hike but the landscape was awesome. I saw several blue monkeys. I only had a day but I am planning on d…
I booked through Kilisa to do 6 day Rongai route. They joined me onto a trek which was absolutely awesome. The hosp…
Nice trip with unforgettable experience
I had unbelievable experience thanks to Kilisa Tour. My team was very kind and friendly. If you're interested in Mt…
Amazing Company to Hike Kili with!!
There are so many different companies to hike Kili with! When we were choosing and reading reviews etc. it was hone…
Unreal solo climb 19 year old female
I had an absolutely fantastic time with Kilisa tours. The guides (Tammy, Joseph and Bakari) were so caring and know…
Impressed with Kilisa Service
I just returned from Kilimanjaro after reaching to the Summit via Machame Route 7 days and 5 days Safari with Kilis…
Friendly, trust worthy and loving staff, organized and accommodating company! Well experience guides. We always use…
- Mount Kilimanjaro, Mount Kilimanjaro, and 6 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about 8 days Lemosho route with crater camp
What time does 8 days Lemosho route with crater camp start?
8 days Lemosho route with crater camp will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book 8 days Lemosho route with crater camp on Tripadvisor
How much is 8 days Lemosho route with crater camp?
8 days Lemosho route with crater camp price starts from €2,325.13. Discover and book 8 days Lemosho route with crater camp on Tripadvisor
What is the 8 days Lemosho route with crater camp cancellation policy?
8 days Lemosho route with crater camp cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 8 days Lemosho route with crater camp on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 8 days Lemosho route with crater camp?
8 days Lemosho route with crater camp is hosted by Kilisa Tours & Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kilisa Tours & Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 8 days Lemosho route with crater camp on Tripadvisor