Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atViajes & DiseñoOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byPlaza IndependenciaCasa de GobiernoParque General San MartinPlaza Pedro del Castillo
- 1The Hill of Glory (Cerro de la Gloria)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedFormerly called "Cerro del Pilar", it is one of the most privileged viewpoints of the city, and was chosen in 1911 to place the monument, on a rock base that symbolizes the Andean terrain. At the top of this hill stands the monument that commemorates the Crossing of the Army of the Andes under the command of General José de San Martín to free Chile and Peru and consolidate Argentine independence.Read more
- You'll end atViajes & DiseñoRivadavia 452, Mendoza, ArgentinaSee address & details
Viajes & Diseño, Rivadavia 452, Mendoza, Argentina
Returns to original departure point
- 3-course lunch
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - The Hill of Glory (Cerro de la Gloria)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Viajes y Diseno
Great Taste of Mendoza Wine Country
We enjoyed this tour very much. The organisation for pickup and drop off was good and we got to see a bit of Mendoz…
Great if you short of time
Visited 3 wineries plus a olive oil factory. Wineries all very different. Winery staff very cordial and tastings ve…
Did exactly what it says on the tin. Comfortable minibus with pleasant guide. Short sharp visit to each place with …
Decent winery experience, horrible communication
Unfortunately you really get what you pay for with this one. The wineries themselves were okay, but definitely not …
Pleasant whistle-stop tour
I took the half-day wine tour as it was good value and I didn't have much time the spare. It was a well-organised t…
Half Day Wine Tour
This was a good value. Prompt hotel pick-up, and then three wineries and one olive oil plant. The Cecchin Winery wa…
Pleasant wine tour with excellent lunch
We were picked up promptly at 11.30 by the tour operator and taken to the first wine producer very near the city. A…
Fun wine tour, half day was plenty
We had a great time on this tour, we got picked up on time, our guide was friendly and knowledgeable, the vineyards…
Horrendous tour so far!
Writing this review whilst still on the tour. Please do not choose this! Complete waste of money!! Doesn't help we …
Very good tour, especially the bodega Vino el Cerno
We very much liked the tour, especially Vina el Cerno. The guide was very kind and good, he gave a lot of backgroun…
A beautiful tour
The tour was a whole day (12 hours) tour. We saw beautiful views of the Andes culminating in the Redentor Christ st…
First tour and lunch, aesome; rest very good
We did the wine tour with lunch. The tour, tasting, and lunch at Los Toneles was awesome. Our guide spoke very good…
Fun time visiting local wineries
I highly recommend planning these type of trips, since Mendoza is a very quiet town and without day trips, could be…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,499 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 761 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about City Tour And Wines With Lunch
What time does City Tour And Wines With Lunch start?
City Tour And Wines With Lunch will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book City Tour And Wines With Lunch on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with City Tour And Wines With Lunch?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book City Tour And Wines With Lunch on Tripadvisor
How much is City Tour And Wines With Lunch?
City Tour And Wines With Lunch price starts from €96.99. Discover and book City Tour And Wines With Lunch on Tripadvisor
What is the City Tour And Wines With Lunch cancellation policy?
City Tour And Wines With Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book City Tour And Wines With Lunch on Tripadvisor