Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
MENDOZA – MANZANO HISTÓRICO –...
ESCARAVELLI – PORTILLO ARGENTINO...
Real de la Cruz
REAL DE LA CRUZ – EL CALETÓN
EL CALETÓN – INTERNATIONAL...
TRANSFER CAJÓN DEL MAIPO (Chile)...
- Transfers in Mendoza and Santiago
- One-night hotel accommodation in Mendoza
- One-night accommodation in Cajón del Maipo (Chile)
- Professional bilingual guide
- Meals (breakfast, box lunch and dinner)
- Welcome dinner
- Dining tent (table, chairs and dinnerware service)
- Mountain tents
- Strong riding horses and saddles
- Expert local "arrieros" (gauchos)
- Pack horse support during the expedition
- Satellite phone
- First Aid kit
- Entry/Admission - Valle de Uco
- Hotel in Mendoza
- Travel insurance
- International transport
- Rescue cost or hospitalization or medical cost
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to the tour
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- What to bring:
- Top and bottom underwear (Polypropylene or capeline), long sleeve shirts, fleece and windproof jackets (with a hood), down jacket, wool gloves, liner gloves, hat or cap, fleece hat, trekking pants, windproof Gore-Tex pants, lightweight and thick socks
- Trekking boots ( Gore-Tex models recommended) and gaiters
- Pair of glacier glasses with side cobres (100% UV), headlamp, sleeping bag, hiking poles, mattress, utensils, sunscreen, lip balm, water bottles, large backpack, camera, batteries, personal hygiene kit, personal first-aid kit
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Had a amazing cross country with the team Andes mountain guides 7 days from mendonza to chile! Was my first time doing this kind of trip! Im from Brasil and it was very easy since the beggining! Thank you so much Fede!
Date of experience: March 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Andes Vertical
Mt Lomas Blancas Day Hike
Great day on the trail, with qualified guides. This is our second trip using Andes Vertical and we will use them a…
I was guided by Pablo for the day and can’t sing his praises enough... I completed the day trek to Lomas Blancas. A…
My partner and I had Mateus as our guide for the day. We were blown away by the experience. You will not regret thi…
Awesome Horseback Riding in the Andes Outside Mendoza
The driver picked me up on time. We drive over excellent highways, with a photo stop to the horse ranch. Hors…
Excursion al Cerro Lomas Blancas
This tour is excellent. There is a mag. view from the sumnit. Matias, the tour guiide,is very professional. The org…
2 days of horseriding
The meeting point was in Mendoza, then the guide drove an hour to reach the gauchos. From there, departure to a ref…
Single pitch climbing
What an amazing day!!! I had my reservations about booking with Andes Vertical after reading the rather onerous ter…
Mt Lomas Blancas Trek - Highly recommended!!
Firstly, even before I did the trek, reservations through Andes Vertical had been smooth! Federico had been answeri…
2 days trek from Refugio San Bernardo to Cerro Iluso
Beautiful 2 days trek in the Andes. Very good guide (German). At some points, the guide could have had a rope... Fu…
Climbing the Andes
Loved our full day with private guide to a climbing area only 30-40 minutes from my Casa de Uco in the Uco Valley a…
While I was in Mendoza , I went on a hike in Cordon del Plata and on a trail ride in the mountains and everything w…
Excellent day hike in the Uco Valley
We wanted to do some hiking in Mendoza and noticed that this company had excellent reviews. I contacted the company…
Aconcagua day trip
Really enjoyed this overall. Our guide Sebastian was a good chap, not the most forthcoming with info but knowledgea…
Great trek and well organised
Did a 2 day tour with andes vertical to cerro iluso with one night in a refugio. All was very well organised and th…
Excellent trip - Tim was a wonderful, multi-lingual leader, the gauchos were wonderful guys, the planning was terri…
- Mendoza, Valle de Uco, and 4 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 713 travellers!
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about 6-Day Andes Crossing from Mendoza to Chile by Horse
What time does 6-Day Andes Crossing from Mendoza to Chile by Horse start?
6-Day Andes Crossing from Mendoza to Chile by Horse will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book 6-Day Andes Crossing from Mendoza to Chile by Horse on Tripadvisor
How much is 6-Day Andes Crossing from Mendoza to Chile by Horse?
6-Day Andes Crossing from Mendoza to Chile by Horse price starts from €1,211.14. Discover and book 6-Day Andes Crossing from Mendoza to Chile by Horse on Tripadvisor
What is the 6-Day Andes Crossing from Mendoza to Chile by Horse cancellation policy?
6-Day Andes Crossing from Mendoza to Chile by Horse cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 6-Day Andes Crossing from Mendoza to Chile by Horse on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 6-Day Andes Crossing from Mendoza to Chile by Horse?
6-Day Andes Crossing from Mendoza to Chile by Horse is hosted by Andes Vertical. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Andes Vertical on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 6-Day Andes Crossing from Mendoza to Chile by Horse on Tripadvisor