Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
I discovered through this experience the 10 reasons why Buenos Aires is worth knowing. Art, architecture, gastronomy and history will show you the true essence of this city. Immerse yourself in the Buenos Aires stage with a local guide who will teach you to experience an authentic day in Buenos Aires,
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Teatro ColonStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Plaza de MayoStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Cafe TortoniStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Mercado de San TelmoStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5La BocaStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6Puente de la MujerStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 7Cemiterio de RecoletaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 8El Ateneo Grand SplendidStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 9Floralis GenericaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 10Rosedal De PalermoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- One coffe or tea or sofdrink per person
- 2 traditional empanadas (meat turn over) per person
- one bottled water per person
- Teatro Colon regular guided visit ticket per person
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Colon
- Alcoholic Beverages
- WiFi on board
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Unforgettable Buenos Aires
Terrible service - Guide didn’t show up
DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY! We’ve arrived at 9:20am st Plaza De Mayo which was our meeting point and nobody was …
Buenos Aires tour
Silvina provided my family with a very good tour of the city. Silvina is a master at making sure we saw the import…
Amazing time in Buenos Aires with Silvina
Silvina was an amazing tour guide. She showed me all the tourist sites on my lists. She also gave an in depth expla…
One day tour
The tour was great! Silvina was incredibly knowledgable and we now have a far greater understanding of the history …
Great, enjoyable, and professional private tour
From the initial contact throughout our stay Silvina was very well organized, professional, friendly, tactful, and …
Fabulous private tour with WithinArgentina
We were in Buenos Aires for only one day on our South America cruise and wanted to see as much as possible in that …
Very enjoyable Argentina and Chile
Silvina is fantastic - very friendly and knowledgeable. I am a tour operator from India and was on a familiarisat…
Best experiences !
Perfect organization, very professional and friendly person. We had a great tour within Buenos Aires and Tigre Delt…
A very professional tour guide !
I am a TV journalist from Taiwan. I visited Buenos Aires to produce an one hour feature program about the city. I s…
Pope Francis-pope of the people.
I was really impressed with the Kangoo tour and their guide Silvina. We first went to the church where Francis was…
On our return from Patagonia we only had two days in Buenos Aires. One of my friends who really loves her coffee an…
Saw Buenos Aires from eyes of a local
We (a family of four adults) spent 3 days in Buenos Aires in Jan. 2014, of which two were with Silvina. She worked …
We stayed at Buenos Aires in December 2013 right after Christmas and left on New Year's Eve. We spent 3 days with S…
Silvina Ferremi was amazing!
I was arriving on a cruise in Buenos Aires and mid cruise thought it would be great for my family and I to take a t…
The best tour of my life!
It's my pleasure to right this review. I visited BA in November and I fall in love with the city and its people. We…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,162 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 872 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Imperdibles of Buenos Aires
What time does Imperdibles of Buenos Aires start?
Imperdibles of Buenos Aires will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Imperdibles of Buenos Aires on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Imperdibles of Buenos Aires?
How much is Imperdibles of Buenos Aires?
Imperdibles of Buenos Aires price starts from €170.81. Discover and book Imperdibles of Buenos Aires on Tripadvisor
What is the Imperdibles of Buenos Aires cancellation policy?
Imperdibles of Buenos Aires cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Imperdibles of Buenos Aires on Tripadvisor